tenergy 80

1. FS: New Tenergy 64 and Tenergy 80

FS: New and used Tenergy and Calibra Hello, I have these for sale. T80 2.1 black, unopened £45 each inc shipping in padded envelope. Also for sale: 4) Used Calibra LT Sound, topsheet like new, but bad cut job dimensions to follow £10 Paypal accepted (gift or you pay charges). Olio
  2. With which glue should I glue my rubbers ?

Soon I'm going to buy new rubbers Tenergy 80 and Acuda S2. And I am curious which rubber should I glue with. Tenergy 80 with free chack but the Acuda S2. Should I glue it with free chack or some another glue? Maybe t80 should I with some another glue ?
  3. Butterfly Tenergy 80 Rubber Review

TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Butterfly's latest Tenergy 80 Rubber using the ALC and ZLC Timo Boll blade's! The review looks at various techniques and a range of shots used in today's modern game of table tennis. The playing review below We hope you enjoy this...
  4. Tenergy 80 Review Coming Soon...

Hey guys, This weekend I will be testing and reviewing Butterfly's latest Tenergy 80 rubber. As there was quite a bit of controversy in my first review with Stiga's Calribra Tour rubbers I would like to get your opinions on what you would like to see included in this review. I will be reviewing...
  5. Jun Mizutani tests Tenergy 80 (VIDEO)

Jun Mizutani and Seiya Kishikawa of Japan tested Butterfly's latest rubber 'Tenergy 80'. Both players used a variety of shots to analyse it's performance from a players perspective. Have you tried Tenergy 80 yet? Let us know below :)
  6. Tenergy 80

Tenergy 05 as seen below is one of the most popular rubbers in the World. The ITTF have just approved of a new rubber by Butterfly known as Tenergy 80.This will be another Tenergy rubber added to the series. Does anyone have more information on Tenergy 80? Source of approved rubbers: ITTF...