edition

1. Ping Pong Trick Shots | Quarantine Edition

Hey everyone! With almost the whole world being in lockdown I thought I’d see what trick shots I could pull off whilst staying safe in my house! Check it out! Are you playing table tennis in some form at home? Stay safe everyone!
  2. Stiga Dynasty Carbon Xu Xin Edition

I sell Stiga Dynasty Carbon Xu Xin Edition at 190,00€ as technical features: The speed is similar to that of an innerforce Bty. Layers: 5 + 2 Wood composition: Koto, spruce, Textreme + - AYOUS - Textreme +, spruce, Koto. Balancing 12 cm from the head. Concave handle Master Purchased on...
  3. Expectation vs Reality | Table Tennis Edition

Expectations vs Reality... When you challenge your table tennis hero Timo Boll... If you could take on one player who would it be and why...
  4. Innerforce_ALC vs Clipper_CC vs Samsonov_Black_Edition - Same Thing??

Is Innerforce ALC, for most practical purposes, behaves the same as Samsonov Black Edition? Judging by TTGearLab's data, the innerforce is a tiny bit slower and slightly more flexible. But the differences look very small. Could somebody who used Innerforce and one of the other blades confirm or...
  5. STIGA Dynasty Blade Review | Xu Xin Edition

Hey guys! Here's our latest review of the new high end blade by STIGA, the Dynasty! We take a look at the Xu Xin and regular edition, which was developed by both STIGA and Xu Xin. Enjoy the review :) Have you tried this blade yet? Any questions let us know in the comments.
  6. Having trouble with Tibhar samsonov force Pro black edition Blade/evolution rubbers

Hi Guys, Im new to this website, just thought if someone could help me regarding the equipment im currently using. Equipment: Blade : Tibhar samsonov force pro black edition Rubber fh : tibhar evolution MX-p Rubber bh : tibhar evolution EL-s after browsing through some videos and good reviews...
  7. Limited Edition Viscaria ST with fish scale.

Limited Edition Viscaria ST with fish scale. Price down Here are the latest limited edition Viscarias produced by the butterfly special order department ,where the most experienced technicians building the special order blade using the best woods. They also build blade for sponsored players...
  8. [LHTT #17_Chinese Coach Lesson] Multiball for Flick and Random Play (No Edition)

https://youtu.be/ZwEoQpBa30M
  9. Jan Ove Waldner vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 2018 Edition

Hey guys, Last month we travelled to Sweden to watch the spectacular showdown between Jan Ove Waldner and Paralympic champion Anna-Carin Ahlquist in a wheelchair match! Anna-Carin is a class 3 Paralympic table tennis player who won gold in London 2012! During the event I also took on Waldner...
  10. FS: Tibhar Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition FL, 86g

[SOLD] For sale is a Tibhar Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition FL, 86g. Used for one practice session and 4 matches so it is almost like new (but for traces of glue on edges). Will ship to UK or EU only. Payment via Paypal: £26 or €30. More photos are here...
  11. Best place to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly/"Tournament-Edition"/Nat. Team shirts? (For USA)

Best place to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly/"Tournament-Edition"/Nat. Team shirts? (For USA) Hello, everyone. Hope you're all fine. Pretty sure you guys have experience and knowledge regarding this topic, and I'm looking to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly shirts. I haven't checked other places that sell the T2...
  12. NEW Butterfly Blade : Zhang JIKE'S ALC LIMITED EDITION 2017

Zhang JIKE to commemorate the 2017 ALC limited edition blade . There are only 1000 of these blades in the world . http://u.eqxiu.com/s/aZdxXNGh?isappinstalled=1&from=groupmessage . I couldnt find more info . if I find i'll share .
  13. Stiga clipper special edition

Just curious to know why this blade is so expensive... http://prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=ProCLCR If anyone has tried this blade could you please compare it to the viscaria? Thanks
  14. Leica special edition M-P in red table tennis bat rubber

For those of you who like to combine your TT with photography. But be warned that this comes at a price. https://www.dpreview.com/news/6905957779/leica-announces-special-edition-m-p-in-red-table-tennis-bat-rubber/
  15. FOR SALE: Zhang Jike Mizuno Wave Medal JK Limited Edition + MORE

Hi All,I have these for sale: Mizuno Wave Medal JK Limited Edition Number: 617 of 666 - Zhang Jike Table Tennis Shoes US. Size 10.5 FOR SALE: £150 + postage. Free shipping in UK! Chinese National Team Bat Case Li Ning - Brand New with Labels, £45 + postage. Free shipping in UK...
  16. timo boll limited edition blade

please excuse me if there is a thread already and please point me to it,in the mean time ,i've seen pictures of this blade and would like to find out if its for sale still ,where can i find one ,i read it comes with the TB case with the same pattern ,and it looks awesome ,thanks
  17. The Table Tennis Headshot - Umpire Edition!

Ouch!
  18. FS DHS 032 Vintage Classic Collection Limited Edition

I have for sale a barely tested DHS 032 blade, vintage series in excelent condition The handle is a mix of FL/ST. I'm selling it for 100 euros (shippment with tracking number included) Paypal payment (as gift or the buyer pays the charges)
  19. My limited edition Zhang Yining ZLC

please give your reviews:o
  20. OMRON Table Tennis Robot 2015 Edition

Tech giants OMRON last week released their latest table tennis robot to take on humans at the CEATEC fair. This robot has been updated since it's release in 2014 with a screen embedded into the surface of the table which lets you know where the robot will hit the ball. The OMRON robot has been...