months

1. Ask about 3 months rubber durability ?

Hi , I used Xiom Omega IV Pro for 3 months , I play 5days per week and 3-4 hours per day Now the rubber decrease sticky and spin and ball often drop to net, Is it mean for normal 3 months rubber ? How long you change your rubber ? Thanks
  2. going to china for 2 months training 18y/o by my self

hi guys i have decided to spend the summer months in china this year to play table tennis i'd say my level now is average county player don't know how good i will be when i get back and wonder if anyone has any advice before i go on what to take how to behave there or any past experiences of...
  3. Update from Sisipho - 2 Months in Paris

Sisipho, a young 19 year old girl from a rural village in the Eastern Cape, South Africa. Left her home at age 16, to play table tennis at the South African national academy. Now she has been given an upportunity to play in Paris and this is her update of "2 Months in Paris" Quote from a...
  4. Back To the tables After Nine months please watch

Hello Guys .. I Havent played table tennis in Nine months and today I finally Played again.. PLEASE WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO , THEY ARE A VERY FEW GOOD POINTS LOL.. I need some help with my backhand .. im just not happy with it.. Can anyone tell me how to make it stronger.. sometimes i think its...