tiago

1. Tiago apolonia zlc or marcos freitas alc

Hi guys! Im gonna buy a new blade from Butterfly but i don't know which blade would be better for my style of play. I tend to do powerloops from middle to far from the table, a tricky close to the table play, chop blocks, backhand spin and counter, and mostly all-round play. Can you please told...
  2. Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC - review youtube

3. For Sale:- Tiago Apolonia ZLC.

Hi, I am planning to sell my brand new Tiago Apolonia ZLC with tenergy 05 and tenergy 80fx rubbers. It has just been used for 5-6 hours. The whole setup is in brand new condition. The price of this brand new setup in the market is around 437 usd ( 277 for the blade and 80 each for tenergies )...
  4. UDA Yukiya Upset APOLONIA Tiago @ BELGIUM OPEN 2017 Private Record

Belgium Open 2017, nice player, never seen him before and you ?
  5. Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC or Butterfly Viscaria (Normal and Fish Scale Surface)

Hello, I have DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial Blue Sponge 2,15 39 on forehand and Butterfly Tenergy 05 on backhand. Which blade is the best for attackers close to the table, rotation and stronger topspin, but also with good control and defense? Which is the difference between Butterfly Tiago...
  6. Tiago Apolônia zlc

Hi guys , Looking for a Tiago Apolônia ZLC Please contact me if you have one for sell for a good price ^^
  7. Tiago Apolonia causes uproar at the China Open 2016!

Heres how popular table tennis is in China! Tiago Apolonia finishes his match against Yang Heng-Wei in the round of 32 today at this weeks China Open and causes absolute chaos throwing his towel into the crowd of fans! <iframe...
  8. Tiago Apolonia ZLC

Hi guys, So I was looking for a penhold version of this blade, but I couldn't find anything about this on the internet. I then went and messaged my table tennis supplier who then contacted Australia Butterfly to ask for me. He was told that Tiago Apolonia ZLC is just a rebranding of the...
  9. Win a signed Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC blade!

Anyone can enter! Simply sign up to TableTennisDaily, submit 3 reviews in the TTD Review Center and make 5 posts in the forum to be considered in the prize draw. Full details how to enter below! Good luck! Win a signed Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC blade! Hey everyone! To celebrate the...
  10. How to get doublebounce spinny backhand, forehand like Tiago Aplonia away from table

Hi guys, Today I tried the spinny loops away from the table taking the ideas of legends like Tiago and Maze, End result was unsatisfactory. How to work on this technique? I am able to get only one bounce curvy topspins. But, the trajectory seems very high and with less topspin
  11. Ask Tiago Apolonia a question on the TTD podcast!

Hi everyone, It's been a while but we're back! One of our next guests on the TableTennisDaily Podcast is world number 17 Tiago Apolonia! Tiago Apolonia currently plays for Saarbrucken in the German Bundesliga. Tiago won the European Championships in 2015 with Portugal and recently qualified for...
  12. Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC Blade Review!

Hey all, We have just released our latest TableTennisDaily review on the Tiago Apolonia ZLC blade with the man behind the blade himself, world number 18 Tiago Apolonia! It was truly great to spend the day with Tiago, trying out his new blade and filming a mini documentary of Tiago which we will...
  13. Tiago Apolonia Voted Best Shot of 2014!

Hey Everyone! We are delighted to announce that the Portuguese sensation Tiago Apolonia has been crowned winner of the 2014 best table tennis shot of the year for his simply unbelievable around the net forehand in his match with Germany's Dimitrij Ovtcharov at European Team Championships. The...
  14. Which Is Tiago Apolonia's New Sponsor!?

Hey Everyone! Tiago Apolonia is running a competition on his Facebook fan page where you gt the chance to win a t-shirt with his name on the back from his new sponsor. All you have to do is simply comment on his picture which sponsor you think it will be. Picture found here...
  15. Interview with Tiago Apolonia

No Stopping for the Goal-Driven, Tiago Apolonia's Operation London This interview and more can be found at www.mhtabletennis.com I had the fantastic opportunity to interview another amazing player from Europe. It is none other than Tiago Apolonia. My main interest was hearing from him how he...
  16. Tiago Apolonia back from injury and produces under leg shot! (VIDEO)

Over the last 6 to 8 weeks Portugal's Tiago Apolonia has been out of action due to a knee injury. Tiago has been slowly recovering in Kessingpark clinic in Ausgburg, Germany after a meniscus surgery he had on his knee to recover. Tiago Apolonia seems to be recovered and better than ever! Below...
  17. Tiago Apolonia recovering from surgery in Germany

Where has Portugal's Tiago Apolonia been lately? Tiago has slowly been recovering in Kessingpark clinic in Ausgburg, Germany after a meniscus surgery he had on his knee last week. According to the ettu.org, Apolonia is recovering fast and doing well. Tiago Apolonia reported, "During the match...