test

1. Anyone tried this yet? (729 Pro Dragon L)

I want a very cheap, soft and light rubber for my cpen and came across the 729 pro dragon L. It's not tacky and from what I understand, and it's not a high tension rubber either. Has anyone played with it? How does it feel and play? Is it like a cheap chinese rubber that's just soft, like a...
  2. A simple test on the sandwich rubbers.

IS YOUR RUBBER LEGAL or TRASH? Some fluent, simple test to check out if a rubber is a legal product. Upon gluing a rubber onto blade, press it down forcefully with a tumb finger. The indrawn fingerprints seen on rubber surface would indicate the rubber is a trashy product having a trashy...
  3. Xiom Omega 7 China Ying and Butterfly Dignics 09c Comparison Test

XIOM OMEGA 7 CHINA YING VERSUS BUTTERFLY DIGNICS 09C I thought I was going crazy buying the Butterfly Dignics 09c just to test it side by side with the Xiom Omega 7 China Ying but here I am posting this review. I will be comparing these 2 with other rubbers as I go along with the...
  4. All-wood, ALC, ZLF, or ZLC? Putting Ball Sense to the Test

Yuuji: Ball sense? Let's put that to the test! All-wood, ALC, ZLF and ZLC. Takukichi: No-brainer! Arie: Easy as pie! Takukichi: Will you take part in this experiment? Yuuji: Of course! I'll shuffle them here. I can't tell what is what now. Let's get started! Takukichi: Weighs like...
  5. Blade Repair Test, do you want more video like this one ?

Hi Everyone, First test (very humble), filming by the repairman and edited by me. Do you one more video like this one ?
  6. Offer for test players

If you are consistently using DHS or Friendship 729 equipment, you have a decent performance level, we offer the opportunity to test equipment. Rubbers for testing at low cost. Only for 5 test players Condition: The player must be publicly identifiable in any public database. If you are...
  7. Test: Tibhar Hybrid K1 European Version. Max sponge, black, forehand

https://youtu.be/d-xDxy-iDd0 https://youtu.be/vDF0NKK5PxE
  8. Looking for rubber to test off season for BH

Cross post from MyTT: Hi all, I will be testing Fastarc G1 this off-season. I am currently using Vega Pro both sides. However I want to also test a rubber which is slightly softer and slightly lower throw than the Vega Pro. I use the same rubber on forehand and backhand at the moment but I...
  9. 3 Custom Made Blades for FREE Test Play!

3 custom made blades of our signature design will be available for MYTT forum members. First round will be with in the USA lower 48 states. Reply here to join the line and pm me your address . I will ship the blades out to you and you have 2 weeks to play with it. After that you ship it to...
  10. Test / timo zlc / timo alc / viscaria / timo spirit

Hello friends, i'm always testing woods at the end of my seasons, i currently occupied the tim zlc and wanted to give a change looking for a greater effect. For this reason probe the following woods in speed i can point out that they are all similar, it changes sometimes the catapulta of the...
  11. Are you Right or Left eye dominate? Simple test right here.

I'm curious to get a feel of the members here if they're playing hand is also the same as their dominate eye. Simple test you can do right now. Takes a second to figure out. Make a triangle with your hand as shown in the picture here. Focus on some object. Could be anything. Now close your...
  12. Looking for pros to test/critique table tennis simulator

Hello, A club player near me suggested I post to this forum for what i'm looking for, so here I am. If I should be posting elsewhere, please let me know, and I'll promptly move it. I am one of the devs of a table tennis simulator for VR headsets. We want the game to be as realistic as...
  13. ATEMI 1000 or chinese bat cover - test YouTube

Hey guys! I have prepared the material for the first racket. Very positive reviews in Poland. I added subtitles in several languages. A lot of people started playing professionally in table tennis. I have a request: share this material with friends. Let everyone see what the difference is. Ping...
  14. Rio Olympic Test Event 2016

Aquece Rio International Tournament 2015, Olympic Test Event,18 Nov - 21 Nov, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil The test event for the Rio Olympics has commenced! We can post, share and follow all the latest news from the test event in the topic here. Schedule Men's Singles Women's Singles Men's...
  15. DHS custom blades - Bounce Test

Hi TTD fellowers. I want to share the findings of a bounce test of the custom blades I have and the new Innerforce ALC as they should have the same composition. From start to finish: DHS W968 1st edition black handle, DHS W997, DHS 968 2nd edition and Innerforce ALC.
  16. DHS Plastic/Poly Ball Review

Hi all, This is a simple video we made this weekend trying the new Plastic ball from DHS. I hope you enjoy...
  17. Difference in sponge thickness test advice

I say many reviews in the internet comparing many rubbers, but I haven't seen any comparing sponge thickness. I always wondered what will be the difference in 1,9 and 2,1mm. Let's take two rubbers Tenergy 05 and Tenergy 80 and let's leave other things like trajectory etc. Butterfly says that t80...
  18. Test TT Ball Speed

How hard can you hit a table tennis ball? We want to have a go on one of these :) Which player do you think would be able to hit the ball the hardest on one of these? We think Ma Lin :)
  19. Simon Gauzy's racquet tested at London 2012 Olympics

Remember the other day we released an article sited by ITTF.com which introduced the official racquet requirements for the table tennis players representing their countries at the London 2012 Olympics. Well below we have a video submitted by the ITTF which shows real footage on the process that...
  20. Racquet Control testing at London 2012 Olympics

Ever wondered what the official requirements are for a table tennis professionals racquet at the London 2012 Olympics are? Below are the requirements submitted in a recent article by the ITTF. Several factors have to be taken into consideration in testing new table tennis rackets. This is...