strategy

1. List of Players (Game Strategy)

List of Players (Based Strategies Butterfly Blades) Some topic where there is a list of National Selected Players (or elite category) and ranked where you can see what game strategy (BLADES) they use (game strategies that Butterfly applies to its BLADES) * other brands use five and / or up...
  2. Strategy for dealing with Harimoto's screaming

Harimoto's screaming is a cheap tactic - he disrupts his opponent's concentration, forcing his opponent to lose focus during that critical moment right after making a mistake - when one runs through the scenario in their head, analyzing what they did wrong and what they should have done while...
  3. Placement strategy/tactics

So I was training tonight and someone was pointing out to my training partner that 80% of my forehand loops and openings were going cross court. I will vary the placement periodically to the middle or down the line but a majority are cross court. Sometime I will try to play a sequence of cross...
  4. How to implement strategy

When I was 12, my dad opened a family billiard parlor (he did not want to call it a pool hall). I got to pay 6 to 8 hours a day for 4 years. I had a knack for the game, and being exposed to exceptional players, and yes traveling players sometimes knows colloquially as "sharks", I got quite good...
  5. Medium Pip players (strategy, style, and general discussion)

Hello TTD! I have recently converted (about two months) into playing in the "dark side." Hehe. My backhand is now equipped with pips. However, I am using a rather "rarer"(because in my area, there are little to none) type of pips which is medium pips. Currently using Globe 888 and I am getting...
  6. All Table Tennis brands and their different marketing strategy

What do you guys think of all the different table tennis brands and how they market themselves? Personally I wish they did more marketing on television. But I guess it's very expensive. Although, maybe some of them do but just nationally. I'm not from China but I would not be surprised if...
  7. Match strategy for a Left handed player

Hi, I am a left handed player and many a times after my loss I encounter the comments from several people which are like "You don't play a typically lefty's game". I have tried asking them to elaborate but I have never received any response worth consider. It appears to me that people who...
  8. Post serve strategy.

Hi all, This is a general question and a search for resources. I see a lot of available online content for things such as serve technique, footwork, stroke types, spin etc. however I haven't seen a strategy guide.There's a lot on the physical side but I find table tennis is a thinking game...
  9. Serving Strategy

Any serving strategy that might help me in my game?:cool: