pick

1. Top 5 non-Chinese players against the 2018 WTTTC Team China, who would you pick?

I'm curious to see which table tennis players you will pick to face 2018 Team China, assuming you can pick players from any countries besides China. This year the five players China sent out are: Ma Long, Fan Zhendong, Xu Xin, Lin Gaoyuan, and Wang Chuqin. My dream team would be 1. Dimitrij...
  2. Pick your team to beat the CNT

Pick your team to beat the CNT in Rio 2016 If you were the coach and could name anyone whom we've seen playing in Rio 2016, which three of any non-Chinese player would make up your team to beat the CNT? How would you line them up? Who would play doubles? (ABC XYZ format)
  3. Rubber choice -> What would you pick?

Hi everyone I can't decide on my next rubber setup. (you can see my current setup in my signature...) Offensive Rubbers (for FH): ------------------ Stiga Calibra LT Vs Yasaka Rakza 7 Vs Donic Acuda S1 Vs Andro Hexer + Vs Xiom Sigma Vs Joola Phenix Defensive / allround rubbers (for BH block...
  4. Please Help me pick!!! :))

HI TTDAILY!!!!! I am about to change my forehand rubber..... I have decided to switch into DHS tin arc 3, but then I am really nervous about the "SPRING SPONGE" that is similar to the Tenergy Series.... I am a bit curious about the performance of the Tin arc series @_@ :)))) Can anyone compare...