production

1. This is a video will satisfy all your curiosity about SANWEI production

Hi everyone, how are you?🙌 When we chat with every TT lover here, we often see questions about our production process. So we think it's time for everyone to intuitively see our production process.😎 Then, we went to our factory to film the entire process of our blade production. Hope we...
  2. Three blade curiosities for sale: Production sample, Rosewood copy, oop Tibhar

SOLD Three blade curiosities for sale: Production sample, Rosewood copy, oop Tibhar 1. GEWO Meisterhand production sample. The Meisterhand series does not yet exist. I have tried a few production samples, this one is not for me. It has a Balsa core and most probably two thin carbon layers. It...
  3. What are the secrets of the production of Tenergy?

What are the secrets of the production of Tenergy? How do Butterfly create a rubber that's so uniquely different to other branded rubbers? Why is Tenergy so good? It's been years since it was released but companies still don't know how to produce a rubber that matches it. Why don't other...
  4. Production date of a rubber

Hello guys, I want to ask something: How do we identify the production date of a rubber (especially DHS rubbers) ? I ask this because im afraid of getting an old rubber (2-3++ year-old rubber) when buying one. Maybe ChenChen/any DHS users can help me on this? Also if know how to identify the...
  5. Props to Japanese WTTTC TV Production Value.

I love Japan production value in this WTTTC 2016. They show: Players in the backstage before entering the match Proper camera angle and instant replay Mic during break/time out to listen to what the team discuss Statistics during match (miss, strength, world rank, ball speed, etc) Interview...
  6. Butterfly has stopped production for Gergely Blade

Butterfly Gergely blade is one of the oldest and classic model in Butterfly product's line up, it has been introduced in the market for about 2 decades (correct me if I am wrong), recently received news from Butterfly dealer, Butterfly has stopped production for Gergely blade, sad news for those...
  7. rubber production date

Probably we all know that some shops sell old rubbers. They have bought big quantity and after some time the rubber even if it originally packed looses its parameters. So I was wondering if I can find somewhere on the rubber or packege date of production. I wrote few emails to different...
  8. New STIGA blade production building

New photos of STIGA's blade production building is now in progress and will launch in June 2015! The new building will be a research and development centre equipped with top of the line high tech equipment, operated by world class STIGA staff with years of experience in wood, carbon and...
  9. Stiga Table Production (Video)

Just seen this video : Stiga table production sneak peak :
  10. Ball production Nittaku

Hey guys! Here a nice vid about the production of Nittaku balls. It is with Japanese text but still very understandable and interesting. I didn't know there was so much human labor involved. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK5PkRsRfLI&feature=player_embedded#at=826