clothing

1. Old school style TT clothing pre 2000 place to purchase

I am interested in the older style of clothing pre dated 2000 where it seemed more baggy and not as preformance oriented as modern day TT clothing. What I like is the waldner style type of clothing and to be specific the match between Waldner and Ma Lin 1999 WTTC Championship... Is there a brand...
  2. Table Tennis Clothing Survey - Takes 2 mins to complete!!

Hello all, I'm doing some research into player's thoughts and opinions on table tennis clothes and would love to gather as much input as possible. The survey only takes 2 mins to complete and can be accessed here...
  3. Hugo Calderano with Tibhar clothing at World Cup?

I have been watching the world cup and I noticed that Hugo Calderano is wearing Tibhar clothing. I thought that he recently signed a contract with Xiom as his main sponsor. Did he drop that sponsorship, or for this tournament is wearing different clothing for some reason? Thanks,
  4. Training clothing

At first I was very sceptical to any "branded super duper uber" clothing. I am person who has a tiny problem with sweating during practice. When I say problem I mean that my shirt is soaked which is not that pleasant. Sometime ago I discovered that there are termo active shirt for motorcycles...
  5. Where to buy the cheapest clothing sending to europe???

Where do you guys ordering your clothing from. Where from is the cheapest and from a shop sending to europe?? Im looking for cloth from brands like Andro, Donic and Tibhar
  6. New Butterfly clothing at English and German Nationals??

I noticed at both the English and German national championships, many players were wearing Butterfly clothing I have never seen before? Brand new shirts and I also noticed Liam Pitchford wearing new Lezoline groovy shoes. Where can the general public find and purchase these new pieces of...
  7. Where I can find Li Ning Clothing?

hey guys, i often see the chinese nationalteam in li ning clothes. is it just a chinese sport sponsor, or can i buy this stuff somewhere? :) love the shirts :D
  8. Zhang zhike li ning clothing

Hope this ok Dan, I may be getting some li ning clothing zhang zhike shirt and shorts set, any one interested give me a bell they will all be xl 40-44 chest 32-36 waist, hope this is ok Dan..