dwell

1. "wrapping" the ball.

Someone recently posted a lot of links and said that "wrapping" the ball is good. Can anyone explain a few things about "wrapping" the ball. 1 I don't really understand what metaphors are. Can you explain what people mean by wrapping the ball.
  2. 5 ply or 7 ply all-wood?

Hi Guys, last year I picked up tabletennis again after 15 years, I noticed that some things have changed, mainly the ball and tensor rubbers I guess. I'm an average player with a rating around 1300. I like to attack double wing, spinning as well as driving. Pushing and short play are one of...
  3. Rubber like Xiom Vega Europe w/ slightly higher throw & not slower? + Blade effect?

Rubber like Xiom Vega Europe w/ slightly higher throw & not slower? + Blade effect? Hi all, As per the title, I'm looking for something like Xiom Vega Europe as I like softer rubbers. However, I was considering something with a slightly higher throw angle (not too much), same speed (or...
  4. Dwell Time .....

Hi, I just have one question! Which Blade have the Longest Dwell time ?? Cheers!
  5. Best ball-feeling spin oriented composite blades

Hey everybody... Recently I came across people talking about certain composite blades which have enormous ball feeling and dwell despite the carbon or other fiber materials inside. Some people even described them as having the feeling of the ball sink inside the blade. These blades provide...
  6. All about dwell time, maybe, but only if there are enough people interested.

Dwell time seems to be a hot topic among TT players but honestly I bet NO ONE really anything about it. All they know is the myths perpetuated by the TT forums. Let me start by saying dwell time can be infinite. If your paddle is horizontal to the ground and you place a ball on it it will...
  7. Can anyone suggest an allwood blade that has good dwell time

Can anyone suggest an allwood blade that has good dwell time. Im looking for something that is allwood,in the Allround to offensive range. Thanks