loop

1. Forehand Loop against UNDERSPIN Technique

Hey all, here's a video about looping underspin. It's only 10 minutes, but I tried to pack as much information as I could in. Please let me know what you think and share the video/subscribe if you like it! https://youtu.be/myijNgE2Pv0
  2. Ma Long Forehand Loop (Topspin) | Weight Transfer Analysis

Hello guys, I made another video on chinese forehand loop. Check it out :)
  3. 8 Common Mistakes in FH Loop

This video details common mistakes intermediate/beginner players make. The players are USATT rated 1200-1900, and the video corrects their mistakes and gives practice suggestions. https://youtu.be/-LbcP0pC_a0
  4. 2300 Rating Forehand Loop Tutorial

Here is my first tutorial video featuring a good friend of mine. He's rated 2250 in the US, and has a 2300+ level forehand loop. Please go check it out! https://youtu.be/r7Blj0oXO9I
  5. Loop shot help

I haven't learned the Loop shot yet. Any suggestions or practice tips on this, also paddle and rubber suggestions.
  6. Specific next blade for my playing style?

I know there is no "best" blade so hopefully if I share my playing style and experience level you can give me some suggestions. I am around level 1400 and regularly train with much more advanced players. I use a Donic Appelgren Allplay with H3 Neo on forehand and Tenergy 05FX backhand, and my...
  7. Learning INVINCIBLE Backhand Loop

[SPECIAL EPISODE] Learning INVINCIBLE Backhand Loop!!! This video we made to celebrate the channel has reached 15,000 subscribers. So we worked really hard and filmed a lot of camera angles to create the best backhand loop tutorial video ever to thank you all. Thanks for supporting the...
  8. How to learn PERFECT Forehand Loop

How to learn PERFECT Forehand Loop
  9. High spin rubber setup (2) for brush/loop forehand practice

Looking for a couple of practice setups with specific rubbers to improve my brush/loop forehand. Based on my research here in the rubbers forum, here is what i'm considering. Any feedback greatly appreciated! 1. DHS 301 w/Hurricane 3-50 and a Battle II reg or Provincial (both sides will be FH...
  10. Loss of confidence in forehand loop

I am a good young player with good technique, and my forehand loop is usually very spinny and hard to return. But sometimes, the quality and the topspin on the loop goes away, and as a result I lose confidence. Does anyone know why I am having consistency issues with my forehand? <3
  11. Kim Jung Hoon BH Fast Loop vid... a few revelations

KJH made this vid in May 2018 right after his club got sponsored by Joola… The first couple minutes of the vid KJH spends a lot of time discussion some fundamentals many players do not think of. This part 2 of the last KJH BH fast loop vid vs underspin where he discussed a lot of good...
  12. Kim Jung Hoon FH Loop Pointers

I wrote this initially on MyTT forum, but since I do a lot of gists of KJH vids, I post it here. On MyTT, there was a discussion about how to be relaxed, so you can hit it right. Here is my post. Kim Jung Hoon has forever advocated a little more rotation and striking the ball further back. It...
  13. Service grip conflicts with my FH/BH loop grip

So recently I've been trying to improve my service quality by increasing the amount of spin on my serves. To do this, I've found a pretty good way to do this where I cock my wrist back all the way for a pendulum serve, and it does make the serve very spinny. The problem is then when I go to FH...
  14. Finishing forehand loop/smash

Hi everyone! I've noticed that top players extend their entire arm when attacking a slightly high ball close to the table, such as after a high serve receive. Some call it a "rocket forehand". I see them do the same when looping heavy backspin balls. So as a beginner, should I extend my arm...
  15. [CNT Tutorial] Ep 8: Fan Zhendong's FH Back-to-back Quick Loop

Per member Fabian's request. This one didn't take long to finish but it took me a while to start working on it since Hong Kong was blessed by Typhoon Mangkhut a week ago.
  16. Footwork for push to loop transition

Hello, I'm wondering about the correct footwork for the transition from push (return) and loop (4th ball) I use to always put the right leg forward under the table to do the backhand push, forehand push, flip etc.. But a coach told me it's better to put the left leg forward for the backhand...
  17. STIGA VTT Issue 50: Li Xiaodong Teaches You How to Loop

Here comes another sub upon Fabian's request. Also on my Patreon. This is a condensed version of the original 17-minute-long video. I might sub it if response is high.
  18. Tips for forehand topspin/loop

Hi! I'm a late beginner penholder in table tennis. I want to hear all of your tips and advice on the forehand topspin. Please feel free to post anything that can be helpful. Thanks!
  19. (Table Tennis for All Shakehand Version) EP10.3: Forehand Slow Loop Tutorial

After much ado, the WTTC and Ishikawa bashing, I got around to subbing this tutorial upon a member request. This tutorial is really long and it took a lot of time and effort. If you find it helpful, I'd appreciate it if you will consider chipping in for a new piece of H3. Thank you.
  20. Counterloop against Spinny Loop fh and bh

Hello, can you give me some tips how i can loop against a spinny loop (with more sidespin ? let the ball fall ? step away from the table ?) to my forehand side and to my backhand side, i want to bring my game to the next level, do you have some good tips, must i change my technique...