xmas

1. XMAS competition. Win NEXY Karis M+

Hi TableTennisDaily, I am running a XMAS competition on my Facebook page PPong co uk. For your chance to win a Rubber Nexy Karis M+ Max (red or black) or Yinhe Box of *** stars balls – simply LIKE & share my Facebook page. Winners will be randomly selected at 8 p.m. Friday 23 December and...
  2. XMAS Competition 2014 Winners!

XMAS Competition 2014 Winner! (Signed blade by Jan Ove Waldner & Jorgen Persson and a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt!) After 1 week of users submitting entries, we now have a winner for the signed blade by Jan Ove Waldner & Jorgen Persson and a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt. This competition is in...
  3. Win a signed blade by Waldner! (XMAS Comp 2014)

Win a signed blade by Jan Ove Waldner & Jorgen Persson and a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt! (2014 XMAS Competition) Hey Everyone! When TableTennisDaily met Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson on the opening of the Fusion Table Tennis Club. We managed to get their signatures on a Donic blade when...
  4. TT video Xmas Calendar (in full HD)

Table tennis Xmas Calendar - full match|short form videos of 2014 matches in full HD: Dec 1 - 2014 WTTTC: Ma Long vs Timo Boll Dec 2 - 2014 Japan Open: Yu Ziyang vs Jun Mizutani Dec 3 - 2014 Asian Games: Lee Jungwoo vs Xu Xin Dec 4 - 2014 WTTTC: Joo Saehyuk vs Chuang Chih-Yuan Dec 5 -...
  5. XMAS 2013 Competition Winner

TTD Christmas Competition After 3 weeks of TableTennisDaily members submitting entries, we now have a winner for the TTD 2013 Christmas Competition! This Christmas competition is in conjunction with the entries that took place on the signed Infinity blade by the STIGA Chinese National Team...
  6. XMAS 2012 Competition Winner

TTD Christmas Competition After 7 days of submitting entries, we now have a winner for the TableTennisDaily 2012 Christmas Competition! This Christmas competition is in conjuction with the entries that took place on TTD here The Christmas Prize giveaway: A Stiga TableTennisDaily T-Shirt...
  7. WIN signed TTD t-shirt XMAS 2012!

TTD Christmas Competition What a year it has been in the 2012 Table Tennis world! We have witnessed the London 2012 Olympics, Paralympics and many other global events such as the recent World Tour Grand Finals! TableTennisDaily has done it's absolute best in providing you all with all the...
  8. TTD Xmas Competition

---Competition Closed--- Hey all! Competition time is here! :) What a fantastic year 2011 has been! So many amazing matches in the World of Table Tennnis, and lets not forget the incredible debates on the threads this year! I am giving away a TableTennisDaily Stiga Tshirt for a lucky...
  9. Xmas prize giveaway!!!

Fantasticno,poboljsacu svoju igru.
  10. Table Tennis Master DVD's prize giveaway!!! (Christmas Special)

Christmas giveaway!!! 4 Table Tennis Master DVD's. Forehand/Backhand/Serve/Smash Master DVD's worth 120 Dollars in total!! Thankyou for all the support you have given this new site and I hope you like the Christmas Giveaway for you. This is a fantastic giveaway which can improve your table...