equipments

1. Should I move on from my current racket (Yinhe E3 + AK47)?

Hi everyone, A few years ago I posted on this forum to ask for you guys' advice on which blade/rubbers to get (back then I was a beginner who could barely do a forehand drive). I ordered a Yinhe E3 + Palio AK 47 red and blue combo from princett (it seems like their old website doesn't exist...
  2. Spin and speed comparison of rubber/ply [video]

I plan to create videos examining various rubbers' spin and speed effects. Here are the initial videos in this series. Once we get the basics right, we can go to different clubs and try different combinations. Starting with Dignics 09c and Nittaku Fastarc G1 on a Petr Korbel ply Let me know if...
  3. Blade and rubber combination

Hi guys, I have been playing for 10 months now and I had a feeling I needed to upgrade my equipment. So I did, My first rubbers were 61 seconds dst lightning 1.8 on FH Tibhar Vari spin 1.5 on BH and Donic Epoxpowerallround is my blade. I bought the Friendship 729 bloom power 2.2 for my FH and I...
  4. New Butterfly Equipments

https://www.butterfly.co.jp/products/ Rubber Rozena Blades Liu Shiwen ZLF SK Carbon FL/ST/CS SK7 Classic FL/ST/CS Cypress G-Max Cypress T-Max Cypress V-Max
  5. trying to put things in the right way

Hi guys ! I don't know what I really want by writting thisbut there is my story I started playing tabletennis last year at school with a teacher, my setup was a wood all blade with 2 flextra 1.5mm : it was slow, the spin was good but I though that it was not enough to make trouble for my...
  6. older players and their equipments

i just wonder if anybody know what equipment older top players are using? by older top players i mean, primorac, karakasevic, bojan tokic, saive and other older top players that still is active. i think it would be nice to know. hope somebody can help out!
  7. How to Take Care of Table Tennis Equipments?

How to Take Care of Table Tennis Equipments?
  8. Best TT shops in Europe?

Hi, i made this thread to find the most cheapest and reliable (in material and shipping) TT equipment shops in Europe. Feel free to suggest. Thanks Keep trainin' :)
  9. Need Help on my set-up!

Hi! I'm Wei Quan! I need help from everybody as i do not know if the equipment will suit my playing style, so i hope everyone cannot give me some comments and advice. Thank you! :D My playing style: Penhold, Close to table fast attack, two wing attacker with RPB, Good service with not good...
  10. Table tennis equipments shop.

guys from where are you buying table tennis equipments ???? I use http://presports.com/ . Do you buy from a website??? if yes post the link here!!!