reactor

1. reactor corbor pro

who here has used it? is it really sticky? how is it compared to h3?
  2. Reactor WA-2

My friend wanted to buy his nephew a proper table tennis bat. But there was a problem, because of budget and time restrain. Usually, when someone asks me for help with picking up his first bat and gluing it together, we either order from Alliexpress if we are on a tight budget, or we order more...
  3. Reactor Thunder Review

Reactor Thunder Weight: 60 grams uncut Hardness: medium - to medium hard Speed: OFF Tried this today and was not really expecting much at first. The rubber is very light for a modern Chinese rubbers. It is lighter than the previous Reactor Ckylin which is a few grams heavier. This is...
  4. Reactor Rubbers

Reactor Rubbers Reactor is a good and cheap Chinese Table Tennis brand but it is not as well known compared to mainstream Chinese rubbers like Sanwei, RITC, DHS and Yinhe. I had a considerable amount of the older versions before polyball was fully implemented. I went back to check and test the...
  5. WIN a signed Rumgay Reactor Blade

Hi TableTennisDaily, I am running a competition on my athlete Facebook page Gavin Rumgay. For your chance to win a signed Rumgay Reactor blade simply LIKE my Facebook page and comment on my new trick shot video on which golf club you think I used. Any questions about TT, just fire away here...
  6. Rumgay Reactor Blade Review

Hey all, Here is our recent review with myself and Tom looking at a personal blade designed by the current and 10x Scottish champion Gavin Rumgay. It is called the Rumgay Reactor and has been produced in Japan. The blade itself comes in it's own packaging with a description on the back of the...