techniques

1. Various Forehand topspin techniques

Hello TTD!, First of all I want to thank you on feedback on my last video :) In this video I compared various arm positions in forehand topspin. My conclusion is that there is no wonder why chinese are so much strong in their attacking game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTuR4rzAPUE&t=1s
  2. The new TT Techniques

Hi everybody, I notice a continuos evolution of the technique of the strokes in our sport. We are today at the quickest, fastest improvement of playing TT. Most of the services are long in order to invite the opponent to open and on this return to flash the ball with a counter topspin or a...
  3. Breathing Techniques in Table tennis

Hi Fellow TTD-ers , I have been intrigued recently about the correct breathing technique while executing table tennis strokes, especially since it helps increasing the stamina and the quality of strokes . Please pitch in with tips and techniques which you might have discovered or been coached...
  4. trying to put things in the right way

Hi guys ! I don't know what I really want by writting thisbut there is my story I started playing tabletennis last year at school with a teacher, my setup was a wood all blade with 2 flextra 1.5mm : it was slow, the spin was good but I though that it was not enough to make trouble for my...
  5. Maharu Yoshimura Serve Techniques

This video breakdowns Maharu Yoshimura serving technique. Videos from the 2015 Japan Open and Czech Open courtesy of ITTF, Janus. Additional Clip from Japanese Yoshimura documentary.
  6. Focus Techniques

Hi guys im new to this Website. I was Wondering if any of you guys have any techniques or tips to help me Maintain my focus because i tend to switch off Alot during Games. Thanks
  7. Da Li's (WLQ) Basic Practice Drills and Techniques

I thought it would be good for me to share some of the basic techniques from the great Wang Liqin WLQ BH & FH LOOPS WLQ 3RD BALL ATTACK WLQ FLICK DRILLS WLQ SHORT FH & BH PUSH WLQ BASIC DRIVE DRILLS WLQ POWER WLQ ACCURACY WLQ SERVICE DRILLS ENJOY!! :)
  8. Practice Techniques that Improve Your Skills

So, in Table Tennis there is Match Play and Training. Match Play is important and I have seen many players improve to a certain degree just by playing matches. But there are many training techniques that will help a person improve different aspects of their technique like footwork, stroke...
  9. The fastest way of learning TT techniques? Check it out!

http://tabletennis.about.com/od/basicconcepts/a/learn_new_skill.htm Hey guys, found this article on the web. I've tried it for a few days and it actually worked! Ive mastered three techniques with this learning process : 1. BH Counterhit 2. BH Loop 3. Short underspin serve The only challenge...
  10. Techniques for playing with Chinese Rubber..

Hey guys, I recently switched to Chinese rubber after playing Euro rubber for pretty much all my table tennis life. I started with some cheap chinese and then just used Euro. So after I've gotten better, I'm trying Chinese rubber, but I'm having some difficulty adjusting. Please, can you...