tackiness

1. Rubber durability, loss of tackiness, grip, speed, bubbling etc

Hi everyone, Whilst reading a lot of threads there’s been many references to the durability of rubbers, so I thought a thread just for durability would be good. could be one out there already, apologies if there is !! Durability, covers many subjects as well though!! Fragility, reaction to...
  2. Hurricane 8- lost lot of tackiness

3 weeks ago i got a new h8 mid-hard rubber, and after 4 training sessions( i been washed my rubber after every session with water) each 1 hour, the rubber lost all of his tackiness, expect for a little spot on the bottom of the rubber. I tried to get my money back or another sheet, but i didnt...
  3. H3neo vs H3 tackiness

Hello, Has anyone compared the tackiness of H3 vs H3 neo tackiness?
  4. H3P tackiness

Hey guys! I just put my new H3 provincial blue sponge on my H301 blade, and when I peeled the protection sheet off, I did a tackiness test. For the first 30 seconds I was very surprised at how tacky it was. The ball would only bounce twice and get stuck and when I flip my racket, the ball stayed...
  5. Restoring Tackiness

Hi everyone, I am currently using a Hurricane 3 commercial, and I know DHS rubbers are known to lose tackiness overtime but I was wondering if applying oil would restore tack to it. However currently I can still lift the ball up for about 10 cm into the air. My friend tried the putting oil on...
  6. How do you preserve tackiness in Hurricane 3?

Hey, I love my Hurricane 3 but it was a lot better when I first used it. My serves were super spinny, now it is way less although it's only 2 weeks old. I just put it in my bat case but now I read that for Chinese rubbers that's not enough. What do you do to preserve its tackiness?
  7. DHS Hurricane 8 - loss of tackiness

Hi all, I hope some of you might be able to help. Here I have 3 bats fitted with DHS Hurricane 8. Far left topsheet is just over an year old, the middle and far right are both exactly 4 months old(bought from the same place at the same time). As you can see from the pictures the old Hurricane...
  8. DHS Hurricane 8 Mid Tackiness?

So I received a black DHS Hurricane 8 Mid from Megaspin today but after about 30 minutes of play, the tackiness is almost completely gone. Even immediately after taking off the plastic protector that comes with the rubber, it could only lift the ball up for even less than half a second and after...
  9. L.f butterfly tackiness chop(not 2)

Looking for old sheets of tac c in any colour or condition.1.5mm and above.Good price paid or can swap. UK ONLY
  10. Tackiness

How do you make table tennis rubbers tacky again if they start to lose grip?
  11. New Skyline 2 NEO lost all tackiness

Hey guys, recently I got a new sheet of Skyline 2 Neo, however I'm facing a big issue with it. I've played with it exactly 5 times (1h session) with pauses between the sessions. The rubber lost all its tackiness and feels totally dead. What could be the issue? Can I restore it somehow? The...
  12. Super Tackiness!

Anyone have more information on this rubber? or is it a skill? I think I have submitted something like this before, but couldn't find it. Nevermind, here is a similar video by WorldTableTennisMag on youtube