booster

1. Advice on h3 neo boosting steps

Hi, got a prov 40º bs h3 neo and It's my first time boosting a rubber with Haifu. I have several and short questions about how to proceed: 1) Do you remove the topsheet plastic before boosting? Or it remains in the topsheet after it curls? 2) How many layers in the 1st boost of the rubber? I...
  2. 41 Or 40 Degree DHS hurricane 3

Which is better to boost with haifu? 41 degree hurricane 3 or 40 degree?
  3. Loki Booster

Original LOKI Rxton Special Black Table Booster Tennis Performance Ping Pong Solubility Bond Oil VOC Tune Glue 100ml https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLwK24y
  4. Yes, this is about boosters, again...

Just watched an interesting video on Bilibili, but since it's in Chinese I'll just do a quick summary here: we've got a booster patent file explaining how it's made, what's in it, and why it works. :D And here it is, enjoy, if you know how to read Chinese. If you don't however, I'll see if I...
  5. Booster in winter.

Hello, I'm currently living in the cold region. It is -15°C outside. I'm gonna order a bottle of booster. Can low temperature somehow affect the booster?
  6. Boosting on hurricane 3 national 41 degree

How many layer of falco tempo long booster should I put on my hurricane 3 national 41 degree. Thank you
  7. Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge - Booster/Boosted?

Hey there! I just ordered a Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge and am really excited to try it out and eventually switch to it as my main FH rubber. Now, I was wondering whether it has already some kind of boost effect built in when beginning to play with it or whether it needs extra...
  8. [Help] lost tacky on Hurricane3 when booster

this is the first time i booster rubber i viewed on youtube how to boost rubber i tried to boost rubber hurricane3 orange sponge with HAIFU SEAMOON 2 layes and wait 24 hours for 1 layes rubber is more bouncy and spin BUT less tacky , my ball not stick in rubber as befor i dont know i boosted...
  9. Falcon booster for old Tenergy 05

Hi, My tenergy 05 is about 150 hours and getting close to end-of-life. I am going to try using falcon booster on it and see what happens. Did anyone try boosting old used tenergy 05 rubber? Please share your experience. If I ruin it, I don't care Thanks
  10. speed glue vs. booster

I have used boosters: FTL, Kailin. Dandoy Bio. Never used any speed glue. I am asking for a friend (and my own curiosity) the differences between the two , aside from the length and quality of the effect, in terms of if SG will permanently alter the playing characteristics of latest rubbers...
  11. Haifu Booster

Hi, Has anybody tried haifu seamoon or haifu national oil on hurricane 3 neo? How is it compared to falco long booster? Is haifu way stronger and has a better effect on speed and spin as compared to falco? Please let me know. Thanks.
  12. Reducer booster absorption time?

Can you reduce booster absorption time? I've been looking into potentially boosting my Neo H3. I've seen Falco Tempo long booster is quite popular and lasts for 2-3 months. Those of you who have used it, does it actually last this long? The worry I have with this is I've seen you have to apply...
  13. H3 Neo blue sponge - booster needed to perform better than Neo orange sponge?

are there any experiences / opinions on the performance of the H3 Neo blue sponge without using extra tuner? Currently, I'm using H3 Neo orange Sponge 39° untuned and it fells quite good. Will an untuned neo bluesponge be an upgrade in spin and speed? Or is it really only better if it was...
  14. Boosting methodology

Just curious to see what your opinions are on boosting method. Most of the ones I come across online require waiting period of like a day or two before applying a second layer, and then more waiting until the rubber domes. However, recently speaking to a fairly well known coach in my city, he...
  15. Quick Booster Question: Does the effect wear away after peeling off?

So I just did this: I peeled off my rubber from the blade ONE day after boosting, and I was wondering if that makes the boosting effect go away? I did this because I usually boost with TWO layers, but this time I only boosted with ONE layer, so I decided to peel it off, and boost with ANOTHER...
  16. Lidu Oil Booster + Haifu Water Glue

17. Booster legalization proposed

Legalizing non VOC booster will be proposed at the next ITTF AGM on 1st of May, 2018. 75% of votes are needed for an approval. https://d3mjm6zw6cr45s.cloudfront.net/2018/03/2018_AGM_propositions.pdf ------------------------------ Proposed by the Executive Committee and the Athletes Commission...
  18. booster

booster removal whats the best way of removing booster off skin by accident?
  19. Booster

Can anyone tell me if when using falco long term booster, do I have to use water based glue with it or can normal glue like joola zoom be used.
  20. Is falco long booster effective in Dhs huriicane 3-50 and other chinese rubber?

i m heard that haifu seamoon booster is good for chinese rubber.can falco long booster as effective as haifu?