translation

1. DHS Ma Long 3 Blade Authenticity Card - Translation Needed

Hi everyone, I recently bought a new DHS Ma Long 3 Blade and it came with an authenticity card and there are a couple of the items that I can guess what they are. I was hoping that someone would be able to translate teh writing on this for me. I am especially wondering what is the line next to...
  2. Korean translation of this Ryu Seungmin video

Hi all. I was hoping someone here would kindly translate what Ryu is saying in this video. thank you! Thank you in advance
  3. Community project: Chinese table tennis instructional videos translation

Hey guys, I found a ton of professional videos in Chinese which look absolutely amazing. Unfortunately I can't understand a word but it looks super interesting for anyone who uses a tacky rubber. Those are complete courses with 10 or more episodes covering every aspect of the game. So my...
  4. Zhang Jike Short Interview at Rio 2016. Translation Please

5. Chinese translation help

hello, i wanted to see if somebody who speak chinese could tell what this page is all about? http://guoqiuhui.net/category.php?id=63&price_min=0&price_max=0 is it for shopping or it's just a brochure?
  6. chinese translation

can anybody translate this to english? 评价:能更有效的发挥进攻威力,经典的五夹板系列,手感扎实,没有什么发飘的感觉,个人认为很脆。比较均衡,拉打都行,手感偏硬,属于五夹板里脱板比较快的,更强调中台的对峙!和欧洲的limba+spurance(云杉力材)+ayous+spurance+limba的结构不同蝴蝶的五夹板理论上更适合亚洲人的风格,当然也不是绝对的,完全看爱好者的喜好和打法,关键是自己用的顺手。此款底板虽然价格低,但确实实用,只要使用得当,会发挥很大的威力 and this too...