advanced

1. 9 ADVANCED Practice Drills

I took a video of my last practice and explained why my friend and I were doing each drill. Hope it's helpful and gives you motivation to practice! https://youtu.be/9Ci8i_vHXM0
  2. Advanced footwork and stance question?

;););););)
  3. Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced

Hey guys! I was wondering, how do you know what level you are in in table tennis? What are the main differences between Beginner and Intermediate players? I wanted to know what level I'm in. :D Thanks!
  4. How to improve service for advanced player

At the moment I am getting backing my old form. I used to play once a week, now it's 1-2 times a week. Some of the extra time I want to spend on service training. I sometimes hear that my service is weak and relatively easy to attack I think my placement and reading of the game is ok, it's just...
  5. The Advanced Response Blade - The Future of Table Tennis Now! - by Anthony.R.Brown

6. Have I gone to "advanced" to fast?

So I've been reading a bit about equipment for beginner players and the more I read the more I think I bought to advanced rubbers for me. Started 1.5 years ago with: Stiga allround offensive with Mark V on backhand and Mendo on forehand. Last 6 months: Primorac off- with Rakza 7 FH and Rakza 7...
  7. Advanced video analysis of your game

I recently stumbled across the following video analysis software: playersrecord. Unlike one other recently posted app it's free and much more advanced (it's not a mobile phone app ). Give it a try and incase you like it, show some love to its programmer. If you know a better and free video...