dan ives

1. Can Akkuzu vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!!!!

Hey everyone, During our recent trip to the Aimen's Table Tennis Club in France we met up with World Number 110 Can Akkuzu to review his Cornilleau equipment setup! We challenged Can to a #1SetShowdown. Users had to guess the score was be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Can to win a...
  2. Dimitrij Ovtcharov vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Hey everyone, Last month TableTennisDaily visited Germany where I met Dimitrij Ovtcharov for a 1 set showdown and to record Ovtcharov's practice preparations for the upcoming Rio Olympics. Dima vs Dan! Dima is a really cool guy and a lot of fun as you can see in the video :) Winner of the...
  3. Dan vs Xu Xin & Fan Zhendong! Textreme Promo!

Hey everyone! On TableTennisDaily's recent trip to STIGA, Dan produced two reviews with Xu Xin and Fan Zhendong of the new Textreme Carbon blades! The reviews will be launched later next week! Check out the awesome trailer below! "This was one hell of an experience that ill never forget!"
  4. TableTennisDaily's Dan vs Yan An Match!

Hi everyone! On my recent trip to the STIGA HQ in Sweden, I managed to set up a best of 3 match against Yan An as he accepted my challenge after I helped him with a photo shoot. We played on the STIGA mini table with huge bats. It was a good laugh! What I loved was how Yan An really tried, he...