feedback

1. Rubbers with GOOD feeling/touch/feedback

:oHi guys, just for fun, I want to see which rubbers have best feeling/touch/feedback. What I mean is the feedback provided by the rubber which allows for you to really feel the ball, and be able to control/attach the ball.:confused: Of cause there are many elements that go into this, hardness...
  2. I am looking for a blade that has a good feedback. Azalea, Carbonado 45/145, Clipper?

Hi! I want to buy a blade to try out. I am looking for a blade that has a good feedback. Have you tried different blades and can recommend a blade? I am most curious about Azalea, carbonado 45 and 145 and Clipper wood. But I am also open to other blades. Would like to hear your thoughts...
  3. RE: blade vibration/feedback. STIGA OFFENSIVE C VS STIGA AZALEA OFFENSIVE

RE: blade vibration/feedback. STIGA OFFENSIVE C VS STIGA AZALEA OFFENSIVE Deciding on which one to get. Between STIGA OFFENSIVE CLASSIC or STIGA AZALEA OFFENSIVE, which has more "feeling" during impact? Which one is more "crisp" in terms of feeling and vibration? Please limit comparisons to...
  4. feedback for the rubber required from all respected members.

Hello All respected members, which is the best rubber for great spin with great control...speed can be average since i have viscaria blade to compensate for.... i am looking for my BH and FH.....i have tried tibhar mx-p and mx-s but both does not has that much of the control and i am not able to...
  5. Hollow Handle compilation!

Does your paddle have a hollow handle? If you’ve cracked open the handle of a blade and found that it was hollow or had a gap in it, please post a picture and add a description of the blade’s feeling (hard/soft, stiff/flexy, amount of vibration). I’m very interested in seeing how many blades...
  6. Boosted rubber have more ball feel?

Hi everyone, is it true that boosted Hurricane 3 rubber will transfer more vibrations to the hand than non-boosted Hurricane 3 rubber? I read something about it on the Re-impact website but I couldn’t find this anywhere else. Along the same idea, will softer rubbers like tenergy have more ball...
  7. Tibhar VS Unlimited Feedback

Hey everyone, Potentially looking to change my set up - But wanted some feedback from anyone whose used this. Firstly, I seem to have come across conflicting information - Is the VS Unlimited absolutely 100% identically to the CAA Unlimited (apart from the colour of the handle?) Secondly -...
  8. Feedback on my matches

Hi all, Posting my videos of league matches played recently. Would appreciate if you can take time and provide feedback. I am the guy in light green shirt. Final result- I lost 1:3 1st set - Lost - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eLrOsrefHM 2nd set - Lost -...
  9. Forehand topspin feedback wanted and general feedback is most welcome

Hi all, I would like you to comment and give me feedback on my forehand topspins, which are weak. Any advice on any aspect of gameplay is much appreciated. I get coaching once a week, and play regularly throughout the week, including local game nights I am the guy in orange. (vid deleted)
  10. Begginer looking for feedback (Shakehand)

Hello, I have been playing for a little less than one year and decided to start recording myself to further improve. As expected I did not came out unscratched, it's hard to evaluate yourself without video. I guess most of people who recorded themselves know what I'm talking about. Anyway, if...
  11. Friendly match Video, feedback please!

Hi, getting back to game after a while, trying to move and work on some aspects of the game. Here is the final set of a friendly match. Other sets don't have that much play as most of points finished in the serve. I tried to show some aspects of my game in this set, so that I could learn from...
  12. Match video: Feedback welcome

I played in a small tournament over the weekend where I got second-to-last place. Watching this video, taken by my opponent, you'll see a ton of little mistakes that just mount quickly. He and I are both about the same level in ability but he doesn't make nearly as many mistakes as I do. I think...
  13. My old practice session videos. Feedback appreciated.

Hi guys, I have uploaded my basic stroke training sessions which belong to last year. Already, few months before this session, I had snapped my right Knee ACL ligament during my Badminton training. Hence, my movement on legs are completely constricted. I hope these videos give a better picture...
  14. Serve practice - Inviting feedback

Hi there, I have been recovering from injuries for quite some time now and I am about to start practicing. I thought this 'downtime' is a great opportunity to improve my serves. Yes, my serves reflect the number of hours I have put in. So, please be honest with your feedback. I am a TTEdge...
  15. Has anybody bought stuff from this store ? any feedback ... ?

Hi Fellas , Wanted to get some inputs/reviews on buying experience from https://tabletennisstore.us/ . Wanted to buy a few sheets of H8 , Nittaku Premium 40+ and other stuff... Thanks in advance for any feedback !
  16. For sale! Stiga & Butterfly

FS: Stiga & Butterfly by Inkognito!!! Hi! I have some Stiga and Butterfly equipment for sale at a very good price and everything is brand new. I restock a couple times a year so the deals are kinda limited. PM me when you want to buy anything and feel free to post any feedback here in this...
  17. Table Tennis coaching video tips // how too videos // feedback please

Hi Guys. I created a 'how to do a backspin table tennis serve' video with Eli Baraty a coach from the Harefield Academy. it would be great to see what you guys think and get any feedback on how I can improve things. Thanks for your help.
  18. Backhand Block feedback

Hey guys this is a video of me doing the backhand block to my colleague doing a mixture of counter drive and forehand topspin. Any feedback will be really appreciated for me and i will take into mind. But i know one important thing i wasn't doing during the blocking was keeping my position low...
  19. Feedback: Giangt buy/sell

Hi this is my feedback thread. I will encourage all people and to create a thread like this of their own, so other people that are buying or selling can leave their feedback, so other people can see the persons credibility. Please leave your feedback when you have been dealing with me. Thanks :)