small

1. Why are most Balsa blades small in comparison to other blades?

Belated happy holidays to everyone here I am planning on purchasing a custom blade and got curious regarding the Balsa blades. I have at Yinhe t11, Spinlord ultra V balsa, and tsp 8.5. These blades have smaller size than other blades. I was going to go with a Balsa blade with a regular 157x150...
  2. Stretching Rubber because its too small?

hello, I got a new blade and i really like it but my rubbers are not covering the entire blade. Screenshot : https://gyazo.com/99e2e77aac76562b415487deac0d436d as you can see it is not covered at the right side a little bit, at the top a bit and on the left side theres alot not covered. I...
  3. Nittaku small handle help

I'm currently using a normal acoustic FL but dislike its small handle and also dislike the acoustic LG as the handle is too big... I'm trying to find an in between handle that is made by Nittaku and have the following blades in mind: a) Kasumi special b) WG5 c) Septear carbon d) Latika 7 e)...
  4. [LHTT #15_Etc] Making Small Paddle of My Little Sweet Girl

https://youtu.be/rNkfpY14zak
  5. Need help on organising this small tournament

We have 3 teams, 3 people each and I can't seem to think up of the right matchup format. Can somebody help me organising this, I have til saturday to do this. Thank you all in advance
  6. LF: inexpensive small-size Jpen hinoki blade

We've got a a promising young player at the club with a fantastic technique and feel for the ball. He can do anything with anything, and he likes to experiment. One of the things he likes to try is penhold play, and he's held a Jpen blade once. These things are very uncommon over here...
  7. ML ZJK LGL small video after RIO . subs needed

Could anyone please translate or ma ke a short briefing. It seems they talked about the singles final and how they performed in the teams event?
  8. FS Rasant Grip and bluefire JP01 turbo cut small but like new

Just like the headline says - both rubbers are cut to 15 x 15 cm and will thus fit on most blades if you stretch them a bit. And let´s face it, on most levels it is of no importance if they´re just that little bit smaller ... I´ve played with these for about 3 hours each. Sensible offers...
  9. Small sweet spot on Tibhar Stratus Samsonov Carbon (Pen)

I'm using this blade for 1 month and it's great, but the sweet spot is small. Do I need to buy a new blade or just get used to it? Thanks :)
  10. Small bubbles on Victas V>01 Limber topsheet

Hi All, I was using this rubber 2 - 3 times a week with my Zetro Quad. Suddenly today I noticed that small bubbles formation on the topsheet. Till now they have no impact on the play. But I fear if more bubbles like these will appear and destroy the topsheet before its time. Does anyone faced...
  11. One Small Step (thanks to 'Drill Your Skills')

I was inspired by Stiga and Yan An in 'Drill Your Skills' to consider my footwork in moving out of the serving position. I have added one small step into my serve and hey it really feels like it helps to get me into an (almost) ready position significantly faster. So I thought I would do a...
  12. I'm 13 Years old and play in Cardiff, i'm getting a small sponser

I'm getting and hoping to get sponsered by a small local company called YC Sports, what should i ask for, if money how much? Thanks
  13. Table Tennis Bats small COLLECTION

here i am again being bored as hell... :D i just cleaned the whole apartment and found a rubber here, a bat there, rubbers there and so on Being bored as i was, i put everything i found on my mini tt-table and took a picture and i thought "Meh, i'll just share it with the TTD guys" i'll add...
  14. Small introduction on rubber differences..

Hi!! can you help me on stablishing the differences (if is possible to do a comparison among them) of these rubbers i've tried? Stiga Calibra LT Adidas R6 Joola Mambo H this is the order of the rubbers i've tried last year. i'm a penhold lefty player and my topsping is getting stronger i...
  15. small note for those who do FHs like me

If you compare my elbow position with WLQ elbow position at the finish of the stroke, you'll see the root of my problem. My elbow is tucked next to my body at all times during the stroke, whereas it should be in front of my body! Mizutani seems to have the same problem I do... LOL! look at...
  16. A small shipment of Adidas Rubbers are Coming in!

Hey Guys in the USA! We're getting a small shipment of Adidas Rubbers because, according to the users, its better than tenergy! Adidas P5 is a bit slower but spinnier than Tenergy 05 Adidas P3 is faster than Tenergy 05, comparable to Tenergy 64 Adidas Tenzone spin/control is equal to Tenergy...