rackets

1. Best Tennis Rackets Under $100?

It's my first time buying a racket since I had a Wilson racket for 20-something years. I'm 5'9", 23 years old, and play maybe 2-3 times a month. I just want something nice that won't need too much maintenance over time.
  2. Cheap Chinese Pre-made Rackets - Better And Cheaper Than You Think

Hi folks, don't know if people are aware than there are a lot of Chinese pre-made rackets made by Yinhe and Palio that are honestly pretty good and incredibly cheap. These premades come with ITTF approved rubbers rather than the generic unapproved ones that Butterfly and Stiga use for pre-mades...
  3. fs: rackets

tibhar patrick chila with joola rhyzer 48 max+ both sides tibhar iv-l with butterfly tenergy 05 2.1 both sides the rubbers are changeable, I could sell the chila with t05 or the iv-l with rhyzer everything is used but in good condition. I also have butterfly rozena. So you can basically...
  4. How many rackets are in your case? <survey>

Hello fellow table tennis fans, I hope you are copying well in with the quarantine. All this free time away from training got me thinking, so I got an idea to create a very special racket case. A case that would be beautiful to look at, functional and lasts a life time. My current dilemma is...
  5. ® Photo of players' rackets at WTTC 2019, Budapest

To better satisfy your curiosity. Ever yours, Igor Novick. ® ® ® Photo Gallery of players' rackets at WTTC 2019, Budapest, by courtesy of MyTischtennis.de website. Tiago Apolonia Den Anfang macht der WM-Dritte im Doppel, Tiago Apolonia, eigenes Holz Tiago Apolonia ZLC spielt. (©Gohlke)...
  6. Rackets for two different styles...

Would it not be an advantage to a player to own different rackets and master different styles of play to be able to confuse the opponent? Does anyone do this? Dino
  7. How much do you spend on racket every year?

I am curious how much do you spend on your racket every year? -This should include everything about racket: blades, rubbers, glues, boosters, cleaners, also pre -assembled rackets...:o -This should not include clothing, shoes, tables... -This should not include one off expanses (for example if...
  8. Collection of rare old rackets, blades, paddles, bats FOR SALE

Hello, I sell a collection of rare and old blades & bats. This is the private collection of Vincent Purkart, a French International player in the 1960s et 1970s. He had 111 selections in the French National Team, 2 times National Champion and 5 times finalist in singles, he was also the creator...
  9. Weight of Pro's rackets and blades

Just curious, is there any reliable info on the weights of whole rackets and blades of pro players? I remember that while commentating Hungarian Open earlier this year, Adam Bobrow said that he tried Fang Bo's racket and it felt very heavy. Also in the recent "Room interview" a reported said...
  10. [Question] pre-assembled table tennis rackets

Hi all, I want to buy a pre-assembled table tennis racket but I don't know anything about it. Please suggest me some brands or names or codes. Thanks all
  11. Cheap (but decent) rackets for a club

I was thinking about building some rackets for my club. A few weeks ago I saw a racket lying around at the club, which apparently is used by people that come to the club for the first time and don't have an own racket yet. But when I took a closer look, it seemed to be not a very good one, and...
  12. FS Blades and Rackets

Hi all, I recently purchased a friend's EJ collection and am hoping to sell some of the items. I'm also open to trade offers. Prices are in USD. Paypal fee is on me, but I have to ask buyer to pay shipping. Blades are in excellent condition and all were purchased since January. Rubbers are...
  13. Timo Boll Interview: About 80% of pro's are using illegal rackets

Reference: http://www.spiegel.de/sport/sonst/tischtennis-timo-boll-wirft-der-konkurrenz-manipulation-vor-a-1074917.html Translation: Significant criticism of the EM-record winner: Timo Boll accuses the competitors who are using illegal methods to improve their game. Even for the ITTF he finds...
  14. Ma Long gives Dimitrij Ovtcharov new Rackets

What is happening here? Ma Long gives Dimitrij Ovtcharov 2 new rackets in the China Super League last week!
  15. FS: Used rackets with average used rubber

Adidas Fibertech Extreme - Black H3 National Orange sponge 40D, Red Tenzone 2.0 - $175 used racket (paid $300+ originally) obo Butterfly ZLC Innerforce - Tenergy 05 max both sides (more than average used racket) $150 obo. Adidas Red Max Tenzone Ultra (novelty item) *NEW* $70 obo DHS Hurricane...