searching

1. Searching for backhand rubber

Hi guys, I've been playing for 1 year now and I want to switch to the Rozena rubber. I play close to table and I like hitting. I'm intermediate level. What do you guys think?
  2. Searching for new blade

Hey! I would say I'm an medium-advanced amature player. Currently using Joola K7 with Butterfly Sriver FX rubbers. My problem is that the K7 blade is dead, no feel to it and it is really hard to control the ball. One of the guys in the club have a Timo Boll ALC with Joola Rhyzm-P rubbers, and...
  3. [HELP] Searching a video

I am looking for a video. I remember a scene from it where a ball machine throws new produced balls at a woman (?) and she selects and sorts them according to their trajectory and landing point. Maybe it was a video about how table tennis balls get produced and their quality tested?! Anyone...
  4. Searching for New FH rubber

Hi guys, I'm playing with Tibhar evolution els max on my forehand, on a yasaka sweden extra (backhand is Tsp ventus speed). My setup is around 179g (the blade weights 84g). I really like the setup. But I'm searching for another Fh rubber, something a little bit lighter because the Tibhar...
  5. Looking for a table tennis club in Seoul

Hi, I am going to study at Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul from the end of August 2018 to the beginning of January. I would really appreciate it if someone could recommend me a good table tennis club near the University. Thank you
  6. Searching team to play.

Hey hey
  7. Searching for a new blade

Hi everyone! I will buy a new blade. The options are: the same as my old blade, a hungarian TT store's off blade with texalium composit, koto outer ply. Middle OFF blade, quite woody feel, just enough kick, medium throw. It's like the TB ALC just ALC replaced with Texalium and moved next to the...
  8. searching butterfly innerforce layer alc

searching butterfly innerforce layer alc (FL) hello, guys. I'm searching butterfly innerforce layer alc. I want to try it, but it's expensive, so want to buy used. Anyone who is selling this blade replies to this post.
  9. Searching for a rubbers with these characteristics

i'm a player with short pips on forehand and a normal rubber on my back hand. i feel like my current rubber has worn off at thinking about buying a new one. i'm searching for a rubber that generate good spin because my game is build on spin. like when i'm serving and looping i need to generate...
  10. Searching for a rubbers with these characteristics

i'm a player with short pips on forehand and a normal rubber on my back hand. i feel like my current rubber has worn off at thinking about buying a new one. i'm searching for a rubber that generate good spin because my game is build on spin. like when i'm serving and looping i need to...
  11. Searching for an amultart zl to buy

Hi guys, my trainer asked me if i could get him an amultart for a lower price. I am interested in buying new or used.
  12. searching Sanwei 96 Type Leaning Handle Bat

hi, i am searching about that blade : http://www.amazon.com/Sanwei-Type-Leaning-Handle-T981/dp/B00ORKIS94 or http://www.amazon.com/Sanwei-Table-Tennis-Handle-Racket/dp/B00RFGDYU0 If you have got that blade and if you want to sell it, I am interested about ! thanks in advance
  13. Searching for the most spinny rubber in fh pls help :D(yinhe big dipper)

Hello dear all :) Im new here and love playing tt who has a subsided technique;rarely chops and mostly blocks and counterspins in backhand and doing top and fast spins in forehand as much as being in playing both wings.to sum up ? have some doubts about amount of spin which i could capitalize...
  14. searching for t-shirts

hello i'm wondering if it's possible to buy the t-shirts of the Japanese team, especially the blue and the black jersey from last year, i really liked the style of those. it obviously don't need to be t-shirts from the actual team, but just the mizuno(?) t-shirts they're based on, i searched on...
  15. searching bty ai fukuhara off- straight

hi from austria, I'm searching a bty ai fukuhara off- straight .... maybe anybody wants to sell this blade? many thanks in advance ...
  16. Searching for Andro Kenitec Supreme OFF

Hi Guys, My friend is looking for this blade but he can not find it anywhere. I tried to search for it but I cant find it. Im talking about this blade; So if anyone knows where to get this blade please let me know. Thanks
  17. Searching for fast Butterfly all-wood blade

Hello, I know many of you tested loads of blades. Could you help me to chose from wide offer? I would like to have Butterfly (no other brand) all-wood blade which is faster than Primorac OFF- or Petr Korbel. It has to be light (80 to 83 grams) in reality which means in catalogue it can be up...