slightly

1. Stiga Evolution slightly more offensive alternative

Hi, had this paddle for about a year, and it's time to replace it (I don't play too often - may be once a week) and it's a bit too defensive for me. It took me about a month to apply enough strength to put the ball over the net consistently. I prefer to play a mixed type of game usually closer...
  2. A rubber slightly faster than sriver and spinnier but not bouncier

Please recommend me a rubber that is slightly faster and spinnier than sriver without being too bouncy. I will use it on a Petr Korbel Japan blade.
  3. A rubber slightly faster than sriver and spinnier

A rubber slightly slower than sriver but spinnier Please recommend me some rubbers that are slightly slower than sriver. I went to buy rozena but it was way to fast for me. And now I have a bad habit of kinda poking the ball.
  4. Slightly Confused!

Did anyone else watch the men's commonwealth games final and notice the shirt that Aruna was wearing? On the back of his shirt his name was spelt "Arunna". What's going on? Surely they wouldn't make that sort of typo...and surely if they did the player wouldn't wear the shirt in such a competition?
  5. 1.9 -> 2.1 or slightly faster blade

I know the subject has been debated endlessly; and i have read all the great threads; but i am still in doubt on the following. I am 44 years old. I have played for 3 years after playing as a child (9-13 years old). SETUP: Donic Appelgreen Allplay Coming from; same blade: (tenergy 25 fx 1.7...