tmount

1. New rubber - tmount master x - anyone tried it yet?

Has anyone tried out Tmount's new "Master X" rubber?. It has a 53 deg sponge I believe. Wondering if it has a softer topsheet on the hard sponge like Rasanter 53. Interested to know how it compares with Tmount's Ace 2 Spin. Any info greatly appreciated, Cheers....
  2. FS: TMOUNT Hinoki ACE - ST - 85g (£35)

SOLD: TMOUNT Hinoki ACE - ST - 85g (£35) SOLD TMOUNT Hinoki Ace Still in great condition. This has only been tested for a few hours. No damage - small amount of glue residue which I will clean up. Lovely feeling blade but it's a bit of a rocket for me. Perfect for my forehand, way too fast...
  3. Tmount Hinoki Pro Blade - Tmount blades

Hallo, has anyone ever tried the Hinoki Pro Tmount blade? Or another Tmount blades (from South Korea) with the same, more or less, composition (Hinoki outer plies)? Also, compared to other blades from other manifacturers with same composition (for example: Garaydia from Buttefly, Nobilis from...
  4. Tmount ACE 1 Speed and ACE 2 Spin rubbers

Tmount Ace 1 Speed and Ace 2 Spin rubbers! img]https://i.imgur.com/TBE2oYz.jpg[/img] Speed: both Off+ Spin: Ace 1 (high), Ace 2 (very high) Weight: Ace 1 (64 grams uncut), Ace 2 (65 grams uncut) Topsheet: non tacky I got these rubbers from the company itself. Tmount had...
  5. New brand!!! Tmount

Anybody tried their first batches of blades? I am testing the new ones and they are very promising. Quality seems to be in the level of Yinhe or better but the playing characteristics are almost as good as the blades they are patterned from. If you are looking for cheaper versions of Innerforce...