texas

1. where to buy Xiom rubbers in Dallas Texas

Hi . I`m currently in Dallas and i`m interested to buy here Xiom omega VII rubber ... can anyone help me to find a stone shop where i can buy it ? Thanks Robert
  2. Another new poster from Texas!

Hello! My name is Travis. Everyone except for my family calls me T.L., so you can call me that, too. As the title of this thread indicates, I am from Texas - the Austin area to be more specific. I play at the Austin Table Tennis Club. I have been looking for an active table tennis forum and this...
  3. Good day from Texas!

How are you all doing? My name is Nick and I'm in Texas currently going to college at UNT. Got into Table Tennis about a year ago, but I didn't start really training to be better until not too long ago. It quickly became my favorite sport :P I play for the school as one of the Vice Presidents...
  4. Need info on Table Tennis Clubs in Austin, Texas USA

Hello Friends, One of my friends recently moved to Austin, Texas and wants info. about table tennis clubs in and around that place. Google search came up with austin table tennis club which seems fine in terms of facilities and coaching. Do you have guys have any other suggestion ? My friend...