division

1. VIDEO: Highlights Table Tennis Match Holland!

Hi! I want to share a video again. In this video you can see the highlights of a national second division match, two levels below the top level in the Netherlands. Some players will look familiar to you, I shared videos of them before. Two new players (Verweij and Meijer) are among the top 50...
  2. NEW: National Table Tennis Video Holland!

Hello there! I want to share a video with you. A video with national second division table tennis, two levels below the top level in the Netherlands. All players in the video are at least among the top 150 players in the Netherlands. Enjoy watching, and... reactions are always welcome! :cool:
  3. SUPER DIVISION 2018 - 2019 BELGIUM : Saive, Kreanga, Smirnov, Vostes, Merchez...

First Match with Kalinikos KREANGA ! We are over 7.500 on YouTube !!
  4. which division shall I play in my local league?

I have been playing TT for 2 years, and made good progress so far. The new season is starting, and I am not sure which division I should choose to maximize my progress. Here is roughly my win rate: 1. Against an average division one player, I have 20%-30% chance to win. 2. Against an...
  5. Senior British League, Premier Division

Photographs from the second weekend of Senior British League, Premier Division may be found at http://johnupham.smugmug.com/TableTennis/British-League and https://www.facebook.com/BritishTableTennisLeague :) John Upham, British League Photographer
  6. European Championships 2013 (Team Event)

The team event is now over. Follow all the latest news from the Singles event of the European Championships here. Liebherr 2013 European Championships, Oct 4th - Oct 14th, WSA, Schwechat, Austria The city of Schwechat welcomes the prestigious European Championships in open hands for players...
  7. Looking for team in British Division one league

Hi all, I am looking for teams to join and play for in UK/London First division, with good prospects for promotion to the premier league next season.
  8. Player wanted for British League Division 3 or 4 (depending on promotion)

Hi If anybody is interested in joining a team who possibly could be promoted into division 3 British league South-Midlands-West (depending on the last weekend). Please give me an email to: [email protected] Thanks Sam
  9. I want to know the division system in Korea

Can anyone please tell me?
  10. Anybody know the division system in Korea

Hello people I have a question about the division system in Korea. I know that they divide people by skill level like division 1 is the best and division 8 is like a beginner level. Can anyone please tell me?
  11. World Team Championships 2012 - Men's Main Draw (Schedule)

The group stages at the World Team Table Tennis Championships on Wednesday 28th March 2012 were finalised with the main draw commencing today. As expected number 1 seeds China finished top of group a. China's trio of Ma Long, Ma Lin and Xu Xin defeated Slovenia in their last match of the group...
  12. Match from the Premier division in Sweden,

Enjoy the game. BTK Warta - Söderhamns UIF! Please have a look and say what you think about the game=) http://btkwarta.blogspot.com/search/label/a-laget-video