list

1. List of all rubbers made in Japan

Hello TTD Members, I want to make a list of all rubbers that are made in Japan, please help to consolidate. Thank you in anticipation Cheers Here goes the list: Stiga Mantra Series Victas VJ Series
  2. Calling all EJ’s !!! List the equipment tried over the last 2yrs

Hi ya!! so this is a post for us EJ’s!!! Who’s tried what over the last 2 yrs !! List out what equipment you have tried/tested Here goes!!! below has been tried out/tested. * = used in match play, (‘CSU’ ) = current set up being used for training (and if matches were viable) for matches...
  3. List of Players (Game Strategy)

List of Players (Based Strategies Butterfly Blades) Some topic where there is a list of National Selected Players (or elite category) and ranked where you can see what game strategy (BLADES) they use (game strategies that Butterfly applies to its BLADES) * other brands use five and / or up...
  4. Table Tennis books and films - my list and your recommendations

Hi everyone, I have spent quite a while to find interesting books and films about table tennis. And I have made a list on my website: https://pingpongjourney.wordpress.com Do you have any good suggestions that I'm missing out on? Or any comments on the current selection? As you can see the...
  5. Waiting List

Seamaster 2019 ITTF Challenge, Slovenia Open 8 - 12/5/2019 1 SATO Hitomi JPN W WL No 10500 13 2019-04-09 20:31 2 SHIBATA Saki JPN W...
  6. ITTF LARC(LIST AUTHORISED RACKET COVERINGS) 2017A updated

http://www.old.ittf.com/stories/pictures/LARC_2017A.pdf Interesting to see GEWO Hype KR Pro (Yoo Nam Kyu), XIOM Omega VII Pro/Europe/Asia, YINHE MaxTense Earth, MaxTense Jupiter on the list.
  7. To Dan: Ranking list regarding all the rubber reviews.

........ admin, please delete this thread.
  8. List of all rubber families and their characteristics

I think it will be really neat if we have something like this. Please post basic comparison like this for rubbers in one family that you've tried. I will try to keep updating on the first page. BUTTERFLY Tenergy Family: 05: Hardest feeling, highest spin, lowest speed. 80: Medium feeling...
  9. Who is having perfect Body from the Pro list?

here is the opinion of ETTC 2015 Champion.
  10. Let's play a game: Name a player and list their best matches

I think many here watch a lot of table tennis games and it would be great to see matches in this way that perhaps others would have missed. You can post any player, past or present. Repeating a player is allowed as well as I'm sure many will repeat the major ones. I'll leave Ma Long and Zhang...
  11. The New TTE Ranking List is out......

......and why have they bothered? It isn't worth anybody's time to read it. There is a tournament from December still missing as well as one from 3 weeks ago and these are just the ones I know of because they relate to Fred. Someone somewhere doesn't seem up to the job.
  12. Ranking List, Where is it?

As Table Tennis England went to great trouble to tell us all the dates for publication of the ranking lists this year here:- http://tabletennisengland.co.uk/news/dates-set-for-publication-of-rankings/ It doesn't bode well that they are already late in month 1. If you can't deliver, then don't...
  13. List of new blades 2012/2013?

Is there a list somewhere online of new blades 2012/2013? because I haven't found... Could someone tell me what are the new blades especially composite that either are since 2012 or that are coming out soon?
  14. Sign after a name on the ITTF ranking list

Hi! I have a question. I saw Singapore on the live stream and i thougt this are not the strongest players. Only Gao Ning. Now i was searching for other players on the ittf ranking list, and i saw ZHAN Jian ^ (SIN) and more players who had that sign What is the meaning of that sign, are they...
  15. Reviewing 2012 - The List

Now that 2012 is running to an end I thought it would be a good time to look back at the table tennis of 2012... Many great tournaments including the Olympics, some really exciting matches, new young talents,... Lots of things to review! What are your favourites? Copy the list and fill it in...
  16. The Chinese National Men's Team has been announced for the World Team Championships 2012!

Last Friday, Liu Guoliang the head of the Chinese National Table Tennis team released the list of players to represent China in the upcoming World Team Championships 2012. The players sent are the players preparing for the London 2012 Olympics. The men's list is below. To see who will be...
  17. Calling all LP users !

Some great thread from One of a Kind Forum for you guys, esp. LP players ! Survey of LP rubbers done by martinspin. Simply awesome and informative ! http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14654 LP Troubleshooter for LP starters out there (like me!) done by Kees the master defender of...
  18. Illegal rubbers list

Hey all, I remember a while back when I first started playing, one of the long pips junk rubber guys (lol) had a sheet that listed all of the legal and newly illegal rubbers for long pips and anti-spin rubbers. I was just curious as if anyone has come across something like this online so that...
  19. List of Pro & Cons of water based glues

Please list the water based glues you've used, and what you DO and DON'T like about them. I will then summary your comments in this post, which will hopefully make a handy reference and data base. Give the glue a score based on how good you think it is and how it's value for money. Lastly, I...
  20. Player list and profiles

Here is a look at some of the players who train at Bristol Academy: Tom Maynard: Equipment-Stiga Hybrid wood nct with Tenergy 05 both sides Current National Ranking- 18(Senior) Hometown-Reading Age-19 Clubs- BATTS, La Cipale Lloyd...