project

1. ITTF Pilot Testing “Thickness Measurement on Dismantled Rubbers” Project

The pilot project, which started at the ITTF Challenge Croatia Open this week, aims to ensure that the rubbers from professional table tennis players, used by ITTF tournaments, are following the rules: < 4.00 mm. The pilot project is also aiming to find out the best procedure to achieve the...
  2. Project at school -- China

Hi ttdaily been on here reading for number of years now. I'm doing a project for my school and need some help. I am comparing the participation figures of table tennis for the rest of the world and China. Does anyone have the participation of table tennis players in China and also specific...
  3. Project "First Chinese Rubber"

Hi Guys, after many thoughts I ordered this week my first Chinese Rubber. A little revolution in my TT Career because I never played and also never thought about playing a C-Rubber. But in the last few weeks, months, I read a lot about the rubbers and also looked on the style of playing. The...
  4. Project TTR 2000 now with English Subtitles!!

Hello my friends, here is my first Episode [Eng_Sub] of my project : What do you think about it? let me know:)
  5. Tony's Table Tennis latest project!

27 June from my Facebook profile: WOW, I just saw the result of 2 years of planning and 4 months of negotiating. This project has just turned a new chapter for the local South African table tennis community!! This is greater than sending Sisipho to France, the few players that was sponsored...