sites

1. The best international web sites to buy tt equipment?

Hello everybody! How are you? As you read, Im looking for international web sites to buy tt equipment. The reason is... I'm from Mexico, and I used to buy in Tabletennis11, but the shipment method really really sucks (DHL). Once I bought too many stuff on TT11, but DHL just didn't send me my...
  2. Best discount sites for buying rubbers & equipment for Europe

Hi everyone, I recently moved back to France after many years in the US. When I was in the US I would mostly use TableTennis11.com to buy rubbers (mostly MX-P) and other stuff since they offer the best prices and discounts (25% off 250€) + free international shipping. Unfortunately, since they...
  3. A For Sale-For Trade scammer has been hitting sites all over Europe.

I am the For Sale moderator at MyTT, as well as a frequent contributor here, as many of you will know. Over at MyTT our latest scammer has victimized at least two members. I don't usually post here on the relatively rare occasions that we have someone like that over there, but I have now...
  4. table tennis sites

i want to order a Viscaria fl balde plzzzz suggest me sites where i can purchase it nd the site should be paypal free because i dont have paypal in my country nd i sites i searched all said that the blade was sold out sooooooo plzzzzz help me
  5. Haifu rubbers

Hey guys, what do you think about Haifu rubbers?? Some of my friends told me that they are great, but i dont know nothing about them... Can you explain me about them, plz? Another thing is a new site that i found: http://www.ttnpp.com/shop/ Do you know anything about this site?? Thanks ;)
  6. Sites to buy

Hey, guys! I really wanted to knor if Prott.cc or www.eacheng.net are good sites to buy. Prott.cc is kinda weird site, but it has products that no more sites have. And I wanna know if there's more good sites to buy with good prices and good products... Thanks