find

1. Can't find an answer to a question about a TT serving rule

Hi, please help me to answer a question about one of the serving rules, I cannot find the answer, neither by googling it nor in the ITTF handbook. Let's say during the service I toss the ball upwards and miss it completely - the ball drops on the floor untouched by the bat. Is this a fault and...
  2. Need help to find a rubber after break

i want to come back to table tennis after 2 years break ( injury ) i have played on liu shiwen balde and 80fx +05 fx rubbers i would like to know if there is sth new which i should test i prefer playing tospin and a lot rotation style specialy on my bh i know that 2 years is quite long so i...
  3. Where can I find DHS Hurricane Long v

Hello guys, I've been looking for weeks for the old version of Hurricane Long 5. The one with larger head size and the stamps on the blade. I've found many websites that are selling the blade but all of them are selling the new version. Do you know where can I find it? Any website is good for me...
  4. I find it difficult to adjust to the new 40+ balls after returning

I find it difficult to adjust to the new 40+ balls after returning to the game. I started with 38mm balls, then to 40mm balls, then now they have these new 40+ balls, which bounce off the table randomly, and is somewhat heavier. It's harder for me to play because I always only spin the ball...
  5. Where can i find the Post your blade ,or something like that post?

I've tried searching but to no avail, can anybody help? im not sure if this is the right name ,but it goes something like that ,thanks guys
  6. Where to Find Info About Chinese Companies?

Hello everyone ! As I started looking for a cheapish rubber to replace my old ones I dived into chinese brands. The problem is even if I know that a ceratain rubber is known well I can not find information about it's sponge hardness options or sponge thickness and such. It gets harder the newer...
  7. Counterfit equipment , maybe its been posted ,but could'nt find anything

Hi guys , i recently purchased a Jun Mizutani Super ZLC , and although it was a great price and it was a well known site/ seller ,while on the review section of TTD i noticed the blade they have its different than mine ,Could it be that the models changes with each new edition ?,how do i know if...
  8. Help me find a new blade!

I'm looking for a blade that's faster than bty Korbel. I tried out timo boll alc and I really liked it, but It's a bit expensive and I would like a little more dwell time What do you guys think about Korbel sk7? How does its speed compare to timo boll alc?
  9. Where to find tickets for Asian Cup 2019?

Yo does anyone know where to buy tickets for this years Asian Cup? Gonna be in Japan during April and want to go but can't find anything about tickets online, thanks
  10. Need Help . Try to find the tennis blade

Hi everyone, I need help for chose new blade. I tried to find blade that will be same to the Klampar carbon T5000. May be here someone could help me. thanks.
  11. Can't find any store that sells 729 Battle 1 red color

Hi all, I've been searching and I can't find 729 Battle 1 red color. They don't produce it? Or it's some guy that loves that rubber that buys all when some seller have? :p Best regards, Eduardo
  12. Where to find LIDU Rubbers?

Hi People, Does someone know where can I find LIDU products? The only LIDU that I find is the LIDU Oil in ttnpp.com Thanks in advance. Best regards, Eduardo Bagarrão
  13. Help me to find The best way to re-glue rubber from blade to blade

Hi I have a hard time when i`m changing rubber from one blade to another ... In first when i buy rubber i test it on backup blade (i have five of them ;-) ) But when i like the rubber i want to put it to the main blade ...and here it comes .. i just hate to reglue the rubber ,cause i have a...
  14. find best online store for kids

hello all members i want to find best kids cloths online shopping portal in India can anyone please help me to find out them. thanks. waiting for reply.
  15. A Guide for PARENTS to FIND THE BEST Table TENNIS COACHING FOR there child

Table Tennis coaching for kids begins with nurturing your child’s learning process If your son or daughter has shown some ability or dare I say it “talent”, for the game, the next step would be to get a good coach for further development. Finding a good table tennis coach for your son or...
  16. Would a grip tape help me find the anatomic feel on a flared handle

Hi folks, So I went back to use my ZJK ALC after been working on my technique for few months now. I noticed that I'm so comfortable with my anatomic handle that I've trained with than the flared handle I have on ZJK ALC. My question is would a grip tape just help me find again the comfort of...
  17. Trying to find an inverted rubber for a modern defender? What should I go for?

I've been playing with a cream transcend 2.0 on both sides and an ALL blade. I want to try and get a rubber to 1.8 roughly but not sure what you guys would recommend? I really enjoy watching videos of attackers vs modern defense and how they chop the ball from far away or quickly switch to...
  18. Equipment recommendation needed :) Please help me find my thing

Hey there my name is Ivo and I am a newcommer to this forum so please move this discussion to the right place if i's not for here. I have been playing for 3 years now and it's high time I changed my equipment, because I'm really not feeling comfortable with it. I'm currently playing with Andro...
  19. Help me find a pimples rubber for my grandad

Hi guys, my grandad recently turned 80 and has been playing with a dead bat for a long time. I let him play with my old stiga allround classic with a tenergy 05 and stiga calibra lt sound. He loved it just because it was faster and I was just feeding him balls so it was easy for him to get the...
  20. How do you find out release date for rubber, general age?

There is something that has been really aggravating me and I'm now opening a thread to find out who knows what about, how do you find the release dates for a rubbers? Its so annoying checking out a new rubber just to find out there are reviews from back in 2009 and you never heard about it. I...