tool

1. I've made a tool for comparing prices across chinese vendors with dedicated websites.

I got pretty bored after EJing on stuff manually. So I got a little bored on uni lecture and wrote something like this: https://recordit.co/HloitNHIQK If you'll like it or find it anyhow useful I will make it public.
  2. New helping tool for shadow drills found

Hello everyone, i just accidentally bumped into this video. It looks pretty promising to me and seems to be very helpful in building up 'muscle-memory'. Have you ever seen this before? What do you think? Please feel free to share your thoughts, especially the coaches.
  3. Instrument/tool for measuring of rubber thickness?

Hi! I'm searching for an instrument or a tool for measuring of table tennis rubbers (no not a simple ruler or similar):p Maybe a magnifying glass with some measurement involved but built like one piece etc. Anyone have any ideas? DHS TT measurement = too expensive:( Thanks in advance Inkognito
  4. Using slow videos as training tool

Hi guys, here is a slow video of me adjusting on my technique. My coach are using the videos a part of the training so we can see ourselves and notice what we do right or wrong. What are your thoughts about using camaras for traning purposes? 10151815212598333 Feel free to comment on my video...