celebration

1. How many CNT faces do you recognize in their Chinese New Year celebration dinner

Feb 16 is Chinese New Year (Year of Dog). Before the holiday break, CNT players had a dinner together to celebrate. Ma Long, Yan An, Zhou Yu, etc. all shared this photo. How many faces do you recognize? BTW, Liu Guoliang is back! He and Ma Long, Ding Ning, Fan Zhendong, Lin Gaoyuan and Wang...
  2. Tomokazu Harimoto Becomes Youngest World Junior Champion Of All Time!

The 13 year old boy wonder has done it! Tomokazu Harimoto becomes the youngest ever Junior Boys World Champion in Cape Town, South Africa! Tomokazu Harimoto falls to the floor in celebration! - Photo by: ITTF Flickr! The young Japanese superstar Harimoto, who burst onto the scene last year by...
  3. Is Ma Long's lame Olympic Celebration any good for the sport?

It looked the most boring of all time. What do you think?
  4. What celebration Ma Long will make when he wins the 2016 Rio Olympics

I'm assuming he's gonna win because let's face it he is going to do everything in his power to get this title as it might be the only chance ever for him to win the olympics and he is hungry for it and determined to win. This is gonna be his greates achievement as well as proving himself as...
  5. Ma Long's excessive World Cup celebration causes injury!

Last week Ma Long won the prestigious 2015 World Cup in fine form defeating opponent Dimitrij Ovtcharov in the semi final 4-0. In the final Ma Long met compatriot Fan Zhendong, the world number 1 won in a impressive 4-0 victory. As Ma Long won he celebrated with a backwards roll (pictured...
  6. Zhang Jike's Celebration Goes Viral Around The World!

Zhang Jike’s exuberant celebration during the final of the 2014 Men’s World Cup has gone viral! The Olympic champion’s outburst has attracted the attention of the world’s media including England, the United States, Australia, Japan, Brazil and Argentina. It has been the talk of the competition...
  7. Artistry and Celebration of Sport

The last clip in this video the way Waldner just stands there, sets Liu Gouliang up and puts him away, and that expression on his face: Made me think of this video of Eric Cantona's goal: Which WiWa kindly posted for me. I love this goal and I also love Cantona's celebration after...
  8. Zhang Jike and Novak Djokovic have similar characteristics according to Liu Guoliang

Last weekend saw one of the longest tennis matches in history between Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal. Novak won the Australian Open 2012 championships defeating Rafael Nadal in the final! Djokovic defeated Nadal in the longest ever grand slam final by five hours and 53 minutes! Djokovic won the...
  9. Interview with Adam Bobrow

The original interview is too long for this post. See the original content at http://matthetherington.blogspot.com Another Excessive Celebration of Table Tennis with Adam Bobrow Before engaging on quite possibly the most thoughtful and detailed response to any interview so far, you must first...