compare

1. Hurricane Long V vs Viscaria

Hello everyone, This is a long one, so buckle up. I wanted to share my experience with my DHS Hurricane Long V. I will compare it to the old (5,7mm) Viscaria, since it's the only other carbon blade I have, and I have a lot of experience with it. I mention the Viscaria because it's very...
  2. liu shiwen blade , viscaria and zjk blade compare review ?

Hey guys! Could you make liu shiwen blade , viscaria and zjk blade compare review ? @dan
  3. Have anybody try DHS Fang BO B2x? Compare with old Fang bo b2

Have anybody try DHS Fang BO B2x? Compare with old Fang bo b2 I used to play with Fang bo b2 it is very good blade but I sold it last year.Now I use yinhe v14-pro it is very good blade too. I miss the feeling of fang bo (V-14 pro good feeling too) but I don't know about new fang bo b2x. what is...
  4. How does the Rakza 7 Soft compare to Rozena as a backhand rubber?

I was wondering if anyone has tried both the Rakza 7 soft and the Butterfly Rozena and how they compare one to the other. Thank you for any insight that you have.
  5. How does new RC-Rating compare to USATT

As you know, a few months ago ratingscentral changed its algorithm. I want to know how RC-Points compare to USATT-Ratings now. If I remember it correctly some time ago it was estimated to be USATT ≈ RC + 400.
  6. How does the Stiga Infinity VPS blade compare with the DHS Hurricane Long 3

I am currently using the Stiga Infinity VPS blade and have been using it for some time after trying a number of different composite and wood blades. I do prefer all wood blades after much experimentation. I have been thinking about experimenting with the DHS Hurricane Long 3 and was wondering...
  7. Can anybody compare Yinhe V-14 pro vs Viscaria ?

Hi! everybody. I need to know about Yinhe v-14 pro can it compare to viscaria? in term of speed, control, flex, stiffness and feeling or anymore. That all of my EJ. LOL. Now, I use Xiom feel AX and DHS fang Bo alc. my style is spin attacking with chinese rubber. I just want to try V-14 pro.If...
  8. Anyone who can compare TSP black balsa 7.0 blade to the tibhar balsa fibretec 75

I'm trying to know if the tibhar blade is faster than the TSP, since both are labeled OFF (not OFF+). I'm currently testing the TSP and it lacks some speed and power from mid distance. Both are super light around the 60g, this is why i'm comparing those 2. I previously had an ishlion blade...
  9. Compare Stiga Mantra S and Stiga Airoc S

Hi, on fh I am choosing between Stiga Mantra S 1.9 and Stiga Airoc S 1.8. So, if you have any experience with rubbers - pls rate it from 1 to 10 (10 is the best). I use Butterly Innerforce layer ALC and don't want to much speed on rubber... Currrently on fh Donic JP03 1.8 - good, but low...
  10. How does Andro Hexer Grip compare to Tenergy 05?

Hi guys, I'm looking for someone to compare Andro Hexer Grip to Tenergy 05 please! Will the Hexer Grip be good for a modern defence game? Thanks!
  11. Butterfly Innerforce series - whats the deal in compare to 5ply/7ply allwood blades?

hey guys, with the release of Xiom's icecream blades attention has drawn to this topic. i'm curious about the IF series. while i do own several allwood limba blades: a slow 5 ply (Grubba), a fast 5 ply (Xiom Offensive S) and a 7 ply (Andro Core) i wonder which customer should instead buy these...
  12. Please compare BTY Grubba and BTY Primorac blades for me!

Hi guys, I'd like some information on how these two classic wood blades compare. Please can someone do a comparison of the two blades in all aspects? Which one in particular would be harder/stiffer? Is there much difference in speed? Thanks!
  13. Does the Tinarc (1) compare to the Xiom Musa 3?

Hi all, I've recently fallen in love with the Tinarc rubber. Sadly, this rubber is no longer produced by DHS. Having experienced similar problems with the Adidas P7', I am now looking for a rubber similar to the Tinarc with better sustainability. (any tips are welcome here) My search has...
  14. Please compare durability Rakza X vs Evo MX-S

Hello ! I am looking for FH rubber , so i interest Rakza X and MX-S , I have uesed MX-P for 5 months butt spin and grip down after 2 months. Anyone have used please compare those durability. Thnak so much ! :)
  15. How does Donic spike P2 compare to Feint long 3?

Can anyone tell me how these two rubbers compare?
  16. "Strange" compare info needed

Hello Everyone, Can anyone pls compare: Stiga Infinity VPS V Butterfly TB ZLF DHS HK2(655) Mb someone tried these blades and can share thoughts, which is better for what, etc. Thanks!
  17. Joola maxxx vs joola rhyzm.. Compare!

I currently use joola rhythm and i was wondering how maxxx 450 compares (rhyzm 425 that is)! I hope to hear your feedback!
  18. TT Website Ratings Charts -Your thoughts?

Rubber-Blabe Ratings Charts -Your thoughts? I am looking to buy Adidas P7 for my forehand. [Xiom Zetro Quad cp - Xiom Sigma II Euro -BH rpb]I am looking for a high throw very high spin rubber. Thoughts?But as you know it is a major task sorting out fact from fiction and manufacturers hype.Yes...