differences

1. Subtle movement details and differences

Small movement, change in position or rotation of a part of the body, can influence the position or movement tendency of another part of the body, and all together result in different, and differently felt, movement chain. I'd like to mention couple of such small details. It is basic mechanics...
  2. Differences between Giant Dragon Talon & Special & National?

What are the differences between Giant Dragon Talon & Special & National Team? TIA Felipe
  3. Differences between Stiga DNA Pro and Victas v15 extra

Hi there! I'm just wondering if anyone can do a comparison between The stiga DNA pro and victas v15 extra. I'm playing with the dna pro M but thinking of the v15 extra.
  4. Vega X weight differences

Hey all, I just bought the the Vega X to try it out. It's Max thickness but when I checked the weight it was about 75/76 Grams. In TT Dan's Video he came out on 72 Grams and LooeelooeeTT came at 69/70 Grams in his YT vid. I was a bit surprised about that difference. A range from 69/70 to...
  5. Differences between w968 national official and w968 provincial versions(making 2019)

Hello, I am enjoying table tennis in Korea. Currently, we are using Hurricanes Long 5 (manufacturing: 2019) I'm thinking about changing my racket. 1) What is the softest racket? I prefer soft racket. 2) Which blade has the lowest resistance? I don't like high-resistance blades. (Viscaria...
  6. Differences between Andro's 7-ply blades

Hi guys, Have anyone tried more than 1 of Andro's 7-ply blades: CS7 Tour, Core 7 Off+, Timber OFF/S? They are all limba-ayous blades between 6.7-7mm. Is there any material differences or differences to head shape/size? I was looking for something a step up from my Clipper/Adidas and saw some...
  7. BH differences

Hi there.. in these last days I'm trying to develop my bh shots, starting from the serve receiving to the bh topspin (vs backspin the biggest problem). But i have some doubts: Which are the differences between a bh topspin and a service receipt (as banana flicks)? I mean: if the ball doesn't...
  8. Differences between Viscaria, IF layer, Stiga exclusive

So at the moment I'm using Stiga exclusive with tenergy 05fx on both sides. I'm feeling like I need something a bit faster and lighter. I started to look around for a good blade that would suit me. And started to think about the viscaria. Now I have tried the viscaria out for about 1-2 weeks...
  9. What are the differences between inverted and short pip rubbers?

Are there many differences between inverted and short pips rubbers? There are very few short pips players in my table tennis club, but what I've noticed is that it's less spinny than inverted rubbers. Anything other than that? Ball trajectory, power, difference in player movement maybe?
  10. Joola Hinoki-Carbons - differences?

Hello, what are differences between these Joola Hinoki-Carbon blades? Rosskopf Emotion Aruna OFF Pistej No Compromise Thank you all in advance
  11. What are the differences between rubbers?

What's the difference between different rubbers? Hey guys! I have a couple of doubts about rubbers and what changes in each type. First, how does the thickness and weight of the rubber/sponge change your game (what is the difference between thick and thin, heavy and light sponges/rubbers)? I...
  12. Differences between Butterfly ALC blades?

What are the most significant diffrences between Freitas ALC, Timo Boll ALC, Garaydia ALC and Innerforce ALC?
  13. Differences in how to spin the ball: Chinese and European rubbers

I'm not an equipment expert at all. I feel like I'm asking an extremely common sense question, but for softer rubbers, you generate spin mainly by using the sponge? (as opposed to closing your racket more to spin the top of the ball for tacky rubbers) I heard this while going through...
  14. What differences did you notice among different playing styles/club around the world?

Since work in SW part of the perks is that I get to travel a lot(especially to EU/Asia) and I always try to find local clubs and join. Here's what I noticed the past few years: 1. China(Peking/Shanghai): 99+% of high level players(non-pro use DHS/other chinese rubber. Coaching lesson fees...
  15. DHS LONG 3 OR DHS LONG 5, Differences, Comparison?

Good Morning, Table tennis daily community, This is my first post, so please treat me kindly, Im meddling between this 2 blades. Biggest difference between the two in term of looping and control?, reading reviews, im guessing LONG V is faster, but what else?. My style of play Shakehand -...
  16. Wave Drive 6 and Wave Drive 7 differences?

Hi all What are the differences between the Wave Drive 6 and Wave Drive 7 shoes? Thanks Andy
  17. What are the differences

What is the difference between 5 ply and 7 ply blades? Also, what is the difference between wood and composite blades? Like what are there strengths and weaknesses?
  18. Differences between sriver fx,DHS skyline 2 neo and skyline 3 neo

Hi guys,im here to know if someone can tell me if there are too much differences in speed,spin and sponge from Sriver Fx to the Skylines 2 and 3 neo. If some could elucidate me about this,would be really helpful. Thanks in advance! Greetings & Keep training :)
  19. Timo Boll series - What are the differences?

I have the Timo Boll ALC blade, and could not be any more satisfied with it. I was lucky to get the right one in the first try. There are so many, and I do not know the difference between all of them. http://www.butterfly.tt/info/products/technology/blades/timo-boll-series Look at all...
  20. Differences between Ma Lin Extra Offensives

Hi My coach and I both use Ma Lin Extra Offensive. Mine has a silver plate on the bottom of the handle, but his does not. I was wondering if that means that our blades are somewhat different.