fang

1. sanwei f3 pro and fang bo b2

what is the composition of these blades and thickness. Thanks.
  2. Have anybody try DHS Fang BO B2x? Compare with old Fang bo b2

Have anybody try DHS Fang BO B2x? Compare with old Fang bo b2 I used to play with Fang bo b2 it is very good blade but I sold it last year.Now I use yinhe v14-pro it is very good blade too. I miss the feeling of fang bo (V-14 pro good feeling too) but I don't know about new fang bo b2x. what is...
  3. DHS Fang BO2 Carbon vs Stiga Infinity VPS V + Rubber advice

Hello everyone, I wanted to know which blade should I go for. I'm way stronger on my forehand than my backhand. I like to topspin and loop with my forehand. I prefer blocking, short touch with my backhand. What rubber should I use for my backhand ? I would like a hard rubber and quite tacky.
  4. Hurricane 301 vs Fang Bo carbon

What is the difference between the two and are there other blades similar to these?
  5. DHS Fang bo carbon

Hi guys, Many reviews tell that this blade is a good alternative for hurricane long 5, which is a good blade for fastarc g1 so, can i paste fastarc g1 on fang bo carbon?Will it work well?and what technique does it require?Does anyone use this combo or any ideas how it will work?
  6. DHS Fang Bo ALC (B2) VS DHS 301

Hi , I am looking new blade easier control and less stiff , speed than Timo Boll Spirit Both DHS blade structure similar to BTF Innerforce ALC so I love that blade butt it expensive. 301 = Koto 2 outer ply B2 = Limba 2 outer ply which one will suit for me ? Thanks
  7. The FANG grip!?

Ever since a wrist injury severely limited my available playing styles, I have been tinkering around with equipment and grips looking for a viable approach... now, introducing the FANG grip! I wasn't sure if this style had really been used before (I'm sure some people have tried it over the...
  8. Rubbers for Fang Bo ALC

I think about: Rakza 7 Soft 2x max Rakza 7 2x 2.0 Joola MAXXX P max or 2.0 Donic Baracuda 2.0 or max Rasanter R37 2.0 or max. victas v>01 Limber max Yinhe big dipper 2x max What is your recommendation? I need something with good durability. t64 1.9 was too fast. h3 neo too slow.
  9. DHS Hurricane Fang BO B2 review

Match of players from Polish first league
  10. Long 5 Vs Fang Bo B2

Hi, can anyone throw insight into a comparison between these 2 blades? I tried the Long 5 and liked it very much but I can't get it now because of the price. I am looking for cheaper alternatives. Any other blade suggestions are well one as well.
  11. Fang Bo joining UMMC in the Russian League!

Wow, who would have thought! Fang Bo will play for Orenburg's biggest opponent UMMC! China's Fang Bo will play for Verkhnaya Pyshma's side in the upcoming 3rd tournament of Russian Premier League. UMMC have strengthened their side signing up Fang Bo the 2015 World Championships runner up and...
  12. Recent Fang Bo action vs Daniel Gonzalez

Very cool to see top players in a club environment. Great effort by FB's opponent. Looked him up and he has an impressive playing history. Point at 32:00 amazing
  13. Fang Bo amusing live stream

Fang Bo recently did a live stream broadcast to answer fans' questions. His frank answers toward other TT players are amusing but also provocative to many. Some wonder how he can keep his life with his big mouth. :p This is the edit version with part translation below. Does LGL has 1.6m...
  14. Ball Boy (Fang Bo) Vs Champ (Zhang Jike) WTTC 2015

And this happens
  15. Fang Bo blade 2016

guess fang bo new blade and win a new car and a house. prize is entirely on the ttd team!!! Via: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ittfworld/25249344102/
  16. Question on Fang Bo Service

Hello everybody, i recently started to watch a lot of Fang Bo's matches and giving a closer look to this match against Brian Pace,i just started wondering what is making the receive of his service so hard. I know that there is a huge level gap between these two players but what i can see from...
  17. Ma long fang bo fan zhendong training 2015

MA LONG FANG BO FAN ZHENDONG TRAINING 2015
  18. Fang Bo Backhand Grip

Hi guys! I was just wondering about how fang bo's grip on doing his backhand topspin. The he do it is that shakehand players usually have their pointing finger on the rubber, but fang bo has its finger on the handle as if he is holding a gun's trigger. What do you think about this? Is this a...
  19. JSH, ZJK, Fang Bo practicing at 2015 WTTC

Zhang Jike, Fang Bo and Joo Se Hyuk practising at the recent World Championships. ZJK multiball practice Joo Se Hyuk practising ZJK & Fang Bo
  20. Point between Fang Bo and Ma Long makes Time Magazine

Mainstream media recognition: http://time.com/3848902/world-table-tennis-championships-rally-qoros-2015/