green

1. Haifu dolphin green see thro bottle is this WBGlue or speed glue ?

my 250 gm chinese cheap Haifu dolphin 250ml see thro bottle with a white domed cap adhesive .. is not working at all well on boosted rubber. not tried it on flat rubbers yet .. the english is not good on the instructions . it says apply 3 to 5 layers on the...
  2. What effect by speed glueing Friendship 802-40 III green sponge???

If i want to try to speed glue my bh pips, what different does it make then, and is it the same way to speed glue pips like inverted rubbers?? How many layers glue???
  3. FS rare prototype blade Drinkhall PowerSpin "Green Carbon"

like new, 89 grams This blade was supplied to one of the bigger German brands for evaluation. It is based on the Drinkall PowerSpin, but has "outer" green Aramid Carbon layers. The concept was shelved and the blade remains unreleased in this form. I received it new, still sealed, and was...
  4. Green Paddle Germany Carbon Review: For Pinoy Pongers

Green Paddle Gemany Carbon Review: Blade type: Penhold Weight: 80g-ish Thickness: 7mm Size: Regular Wood: 3+2 ply (Hinoki-Carbon-??Ayous??-Carbon-Hinoki) Price: Php 1700 (shipping not included) Quality: - Wood splinters can be found on the side of the hinoki wood, some even tear up as I wipe...
  5. Green Flooring at Rio Olympics 2016!

Last week saw the Rio Olympic Test Event where fans could see how the venue will look like. The table as always looks great and is a big attraction, however fans shifted their attention to the Green Flooring. The new all green flooring has been requested by the organisation of Rio 2016. This is...
  6. Donic Daytona or Joola Rapid green

Has anyone purchased and used either of these shoes. The rapid green look much more comfortable and look to have very grippy bottoms. But, the Donic Daytona is a little more in my price range, although it is more lack luster.