identify

1. Help me identify the genuine Timo Boll ALC blade?

Above are the two pictures of Timo Boll Alc i'm going to buy, I've read somewhere that we can check it's serial number but i don't know the site where i can check it's serial number. This is the picture the seller sent me, i've never owned Timo boll alc so i don't know if it's genuine or not...
  2. Identify a blade composition

Can anyone help me identify the Plies of this blade, Yinhe mars 202... https://m.pt.aliexpress.com/s/item/32831989467.html Many thanks
  3. Help me to identify rubber

Dear guys, Can someone equipment expert here name some rubbers that faster than Mark V, slower than Rakza X, but has a medium hard sponge hardness (45-47 degrees) ? Thanks
  4. Help to identify these Chinese players

this is a old image a one of my my friend took in 2004 ittf cadet tournament. i know ma long is the second one from left plz anybody can help me to identify rest of the Chinese team and their coach;)
  5. My help fans. How to identify fake from the original rubber Hurricane 3 (article).

How to identify fake from the original rubber Hurricane 3 (article). My help fans of the original rubber Hurricane 3. DHS Hurricane 3 sets of plastic occupy amateur, professional, and even the national team being half rubber gloves, stimulation of high-volume high-profit type of storm is...
  6. Identify blade

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ittfworld/28992670023/ What blade is this?
  7. How to identify counterfeit Butterfly products!

Hey TTD fellowers. Unfortunately some people have found out there a marked within TT equipments which have lead to making counterfeit products and selling them as the genuine products. I want to share a link from the Butterfly homepage where they describe how you can identify genuine from...
  8. Need help to identify this jpen

I was recall it might be some butterfly jpen. But I have forgotten whether it is or not. As I recall the one my mom bought like 18 years ago for me and my brother, it was a 1-ply enoki. However, this one is a 3-ply one, and is thinner than my memory. Anyone know what jpen is this?