story

1. Story behind Walter Wels fielding a team of youngsters at the 2020 Champions League?

Just came across Saarbrücken's match VS Walter Wels (Austria) in the Champions league and was surprised to find that the NR 2 and 3 players for the Austrian team seem to both be under 15 and indeed as would be expected they lost to Franziska and Jorgic without ever really being in the match...
  2. vs Ex-Pro.Player in China, The Last Story

https://youtu.be/dMKZuLxVsSw LHTT's Win for Game 1&2, But Ex-Pro.Player's Win for Game 3&4 What's the result of Game 5 of the last?
  3. vs Ex-Pro.Player in China. 2nd Story

https://youtu.be/EKBnl6mmdY0 LHTT's Game 1 Win with Lucky & Lucky. How about Game 2? vs Ex-Pro.Player in China. Let's check the Game 2!
  4. Story of TT - How the chinese found the tacky hard rubber and what they used before?

Hi all, I would like to know when first tacky hard rubbers appeared, and what the chinese players used before that, did they use non tacky rubbers? Or in that time the chinese were most of them SP hitters? Best Regards, Eduardo
  5. The inspiring story of the man who plays table tennis using his mouth!

Hey guys, Here's our latest story featuring Ibrahim Hamato! What a journey this man has had! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155589712474332%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476"...
  6. The story of Ma Long: Age 5 to 28

Here's the story of the current world number 1 table tennis player Ma Long from the age of 5 to 28! The journey so far... 5 years old Ma Long started at the mere age of 5, his parents introduced him to the sport as they felt an injury-free non contact sport was good for his health. Ma Long...
  7. the story of Liang Jingkun

This is not true story, just my observation. I wonderif you agree with me. LJK is quite young player and among his teammates athis age he has quite big competition. Until 2016 he was performing just ok. Hehad few chances in international stage but he lost to non Chinese players whichcannot be...
  8. Peter Korbel Chiquita story

Hi I just found this story from Peter Korbel about the nice story of his carer against the chinese playeers. it is in czech language so translation under the video.. http://www.bezfrazi.cz/chiquita/ And here is the video from the matches. Translation will be divided in multiple parts ... keep...
  9. The story of the German Table Tennis team at Beijing 2008

Occasionally bumped into this video -- amazing story, don't forget to turn on the subtitles.
  10. The story of my weight loss JOE BRITNELL

MY STORY IN SHORT I WEIGHED 22 STONE AND WAS REALLY UNHAPPY WITH LIFE. I HAD LITTLE CONFIDENCE BUT FOUND A SPORT WHICH I ENJOYED IMMENSELY, I DIDNT REALISE I HAD POTENTIAL SO CARRIED ON GAINING WEIGHT, ONLY PLAYING ONCE A WEEK. EVENTUALLY I SAW I WAS LOSING WEIGHT BUT ALSO AT THE SAME TIME MY...
  11. MA LIN STORY Documentary 2015

MA LIN STORY Documentary 2015
  12. Wang Hao Documentary 2015

Documentary of China's Wang Hao!
  13. Handicap points - My true story!

Hi all, In Korea, handicap points are usually given when the higher level playing against lower one. Recently I tried to play at a new club (actually a group of people in town who love table tennis getting together) very nearby my house, so that I only spend a couple of hours for exercise in...
  14. Rubbers rubbers ..... complicated story

Yes, as you can read from the title, when you are choosing something that is difficult to be decided then it is really a hard time that you really get into. Rubbers sounds the main or key factor for racket custom, and even if you end up with 1 racket then you may end up with 2 rubbers to use...
  15. Table Tennis - Our Story(Video)

Hi, my new video. I hope you enjoy. :)
  16. Funny Story about Waldner and Persson from a person who works in ITTF

This was posted on tt-news.de and I have translated what it says below: English translation below: Ein Vorteil für die ITTF zu arbeiten ist, dass man alle Geschichten "von früher" aus erster Hand erfährt. Zu Waldners "Trainingseifer": (Disclaimer: Ich bin mir bei Ergebnissen und den...
  17. Jan Ove Waldner - The Story

A new video has been released on arguably the greatest table tennis player of all time, Jan Ove Waldner! Here is his story Part 1:
  18. The story of Ibrahim Hamato!

The story of Ibrahim Hamato - Nothing is impossible The unique story of a man from Egypt with no hands. He was invited as an honour guest of the ITTF President Adham Sharara to visit and enjoy the ZEN-NOH World Team Table Tennis Championships 2014 in Tokyo, Japan. Players including Ma Long...
  19. Wang Liqin - Shanghai's Hero. The Story of a Legend.

Hello, guys. This my tribute to one of the greatest table tennis players Wang Liqin.
  20. Jorgen Persson: The Story (VID)

The story of one of the greatest table tennis players of all time, Jorgen Persson. Below is the video of Jorgen Persson, The Story :) Enjoy Jorgen Persson competing in the London 2012 Olympics! Photo by: Feng Li/Getty Images Europe