mark

1. classic rubbers (sriver, mark v, coppa)

how do these three compare, and would coppa be a good alternative to mark v?
  2. Yasaka Mark V or Killerspin Jet 800 or Yasaka Rakza 7 soft?

Yasaka Rakza rubbers/ Blade-Wood or Carbon ? Hi friends, I'm looking to upgrade from my current Butterfly 603 beginners racket; played 2 yrs. with it and in total. Usually I play 4-5 hours per week. Budget ---- USD/Euros $130 or below. Please suggest a racket which can go on for 2-4 years-...
  3. Yasaka Mark V - what thickness for beginner?

Which thickness would you suggest for a beginner using Mark V? It will be paired with an old Donic Dicon blade which is OFF-. I am wondering if 1.8mm would be too thin? All-around/attacking playing style. Thanks in advance.
  4. Stiga Alser Mark V Allaround

Can anyone give me any info on the above bat, what kind of wood is used, etc? Thanks
  5. Yasaka Mark V for Donic Persson Exclusive OFF

Thinking of this combo. Donic Persson Exclusive OFF with Yasaka Mark V. Not sure if it is good.
  6. Seamoon or Falco Long for Mark V?

currently using Mark V on YSE. Clearly noticing that its becoming a bit too slow for me, especially on the FH side. While I'm definitely going to upgrade the rubbers, I'm also thinking of boosting the Mark V, to learn how the boosted rubber plays. Going through threads on the forum, it seems...
  7. Upgrade my Mark V

Hello Everyone, I have Yasaka pre-assembled blade with Mark V on both sides. I want your suggestions on which rubber shall I upgrade to? I like to loop from my forehand against backspin but it ends in net. I dont like making push/backspin rallies by forehand, so I usually try to loop with...
  8. Choosing my next rubber as an all round player and a step up from mark v? Roughly 1.8

Well I have had a set up of ALL blade Donic Allplay and Mark V 1.8 mm both sides. I like this set up but now I want to see if I can go a bit further and try myself at some other rubber while being an all round player, as a context I might prefer chopping and cutting in the long haul but I do...
  9. Timo Boll ALC + Mark Vs or Srivers?

I recently came back from a 2 year hiatus. While trying out my Timo Boll ALC, I find the Baracuda, which I am using now, hard to control. To adjust to my current situation, I will be downgrading my rubbers to the control ones. What other rubbers can you recommend? How will my setup perform after...
  10. Has anyone tried the Yasaka Mark V M2 rubber?

I'm eyeing this rubber as my next FH rubber. I already use Mark V on my backhand. How does the Mark V M2 compare to that?
  11. Butterfly Gergley carbon- Yasaka mark V BH & FH for sale

i have this racket for sale used only a few time may be 5-6 times...please make contact if interested.
  12. Yasaka Mark V Rubber Thickness

I am not really satisfied with my current rubbers and thought Mark V will be a good choice as I´m a beginner (9months). Not sure about the thickness though. 1.8 2.0 or 2.3 Thicker means faster, spinnier and less control? What is your suggestion? Thanks in advance
  13. DHS Memo 2 vs Yasaka Mark V

So I currently use Butterfly Tackifire Drive, I am now recently thinking of replacing it on my forehand and it's a tie between DHS Memo 2 and Yasaka Mark V. I'm an looping attacker player who likes to get far away from the table and loop the ball over in slow topspins. From what I've heard the...
  14. Anyone using Yasaka Mark V (Max)?

How's the performance using this rubber??
  15. Yasaka Mark V series Help

Hello I was using an Evo1 this past few months, it is a good allround rubber but I felt it was too ordinary not exceptional in any department other than having a little more speed compared to my Sriver L. I bought a Mark V to replace my Evo 1. Mark V is the real deal, very comfortable, if I may...
  16. Desto F1-S or Yasaka Mark V for FH?

I recently picked up table tennis again and have moved to a Shakehand Stiga Allround Evo. already have a backhand Mark V max. I was thinking if i should get another Mark V max on the FH as well or should i use a Donic Desto F1-S 2.0mm that i have on hand right now? will the 2.0 F1-S be faster...
  17. Would Mark V and Sriver give me more control on my OFF Blade?

Hey guys, I'm an intermediate player (not rated but I'd put myself somewhere around 1700) and I currently play Andro Hexer+ on both side on my TSP Balsa 6.5 OFF blade. I really don't feel that I have enough control with my current setup. It's just too fast for me. Now, I know that the blade...