due

1. Do players like Dimitri change their equipment due to sponsorship with other brands?

I got some news from early 2020 that Dimitrij Ovtcharov had signed a partnership with Butterfly (one of the biggest table tennis brands). If he now sponsors Butterfly, does he change his equipment (blade or rubber)? For example, Dimitrij's blade is Donic Ovtcharov Senso. Does he change his blade...
  2. Chinese CNT should not be aloud to play due to support of criminal government.

I am proposing for CNT to be suspended from any of the international participation due to quite support of their criminal government. The Chinese impersonated 2 millions of Uyghur Muslims in concentration campuses and destroying their villages,towns and small cities with entire history culture...
  3. Problem with the technique due to lack of counseling

Hi my problem is the next, table tennis practice for more than two years but I am adequately trained for just under one, the problem is that as long as I liked playing untrained develop technical errors as only playing for fun, these errors are not an allowed me to have full control of my game...