alternative

1. Dignics 05 (un-)replaceable?

From what i have read and see it seems like Dignics 05 is at the top of rubbers (amongst some others of course). For most of them there is an alternative / a way to replace them and coming very close in terms of characteristics. It seems to be the "grippiest" rubber and non sticky. Enough speed...
  2. Harimoto innerforce SZLC alternative? back-up blade for tournaments

Hello,So I bought myself a Harimoto Inner SZLC at a 40% discount ( someone bought it and stoppoed playing and sold it to me brand new), I and it works like charmMy problem is that Amateur tournaments here, you play around 10 matches in a day, with lots of people in the same room, high...
  3. Alternative to Primorac Carbon

Hi all You blade makers. I have a Primorac Carbon. It is built like: Hinoki - Tamca5000 - Balsa - Tamca5000 - Hinoki (Hipnotic I think You said the core was Kiri, but my blade has a very soft core and my guess is it is Balsa). I wonder what the weight and characteristic the blade would have...
  4. TSP Super Ventus and Ventus Spin - Anyone played with it?

Hi there! I read a lot good things about those two rubbers. On Revspin.net both have a quite high score. 9.4-9.5 if I remember well. I wish to put them on my Viscaria (FH: Super Ventus, BH: Ventus Spin) and to try something new (now I have Rakza X and Rackza 7). Based on what I read this might...
  5. Alternative to boosted DHS Provincial Hurricane 3

Hello. What will be similar in speed and rotation to the boosted DHS Provincial Hurricane 3 (39 ° -40 °) for the FH and the boosted DHS Provincial Hurricane 3 (37 °) for the BH, but without the need to boost?
  6. Donic Baracuda / Tibhar Genius alternative with less catapult

Are there any newer generation Rubber like Donic Barracuda oder Tibhar Genius? I know Xiom Vega X or TSP Super Ventus. All the newer rubber have a lot of spin when you hit right and brush good. But most the time i use to much force and i play with more speed then spin. I found it a lot harder...
  7. Alternative rubbers for H3(boosted)

Is there any alternative h3neo? I saw a brand called young shine and it has a rubber called ding tian and from what I heard from some people and what it says in the package it is a provincial h3 that doesnt need boosting, and I want to know if anyone has used this.
  8. Alternative toi Xiom Vega Pro

Alternative to Xiom Vega Pro I´m using Xiom Vega Pro in max on fh on a 7 ply Andro wood. Really like Vega pro. But now its beginning to bubble under the rubber, so i can feel some bumbs when I´m feeling on the rubber with my fingers. A team mate gave med some used and 1 barely new rubber I...
  9. I need a slower Viscaria alternative

Hey, I'm looking for a slower Viscaria alternative, Viscaria is too fast for me and I want more control. There are some paramaters that I demand: 1. Must be a butterfly blade (I like the blades of butterfly) 2. Weight must be lower then 85 grams 3. about the same feeling as Viscaria, but more...
  10. Dignic09c alternative

Allround/aggressive player. Love to loop /counter spin etc. I use a stiga energy wood blade with H3 on my forehand and raksa 7 soft on bh. Looking to upgrade to a slightly faster setup. Going to keep H3 Fh, probably a faster wood blade. Dignics09c seems to be a good fit for my bh as currently...
  11. Looking for off-/all+ suggestions, slower viscaria alternative

I've been browsing the internet all summer looking for an "ultimate" fit for me. And I've come to the conclusion of asking for suggestions here. Playing style: Right handed. Strong BH, looks to challenge BH-BH always, and plays BH in 60-70% of the table. Tries to loop with lot of spin, natural...
  12. Cheaper alternative for MJ Super ZLC

Anyone know of a blade that plays similar to MJ Super ZLC at a lower price?
  13. Budget alternative to Yinhe Moon Pro

Ave, Hi folks I am looking for an alternative too Yinhe Moon Pro. I've been using it for a month now. I love it. it is great. But either Yinhe does not produce it or is very picky about who can sell it. I've looked for it for about 2 months. Finally sourced it from Malaysia. The problem is that...
  14. MX-P alternative without factory booster

I don´t play much table tenis. I only train 4 hours a week. And the factory booster of mx-p starts wearing off in 2 months. So i want something without factory booster. I am looking for a rubber that plays similar. I want a rubber with same speed (or little slower) and with same (or better)...
  15. Stiga Evolution slightly more offensive alternative

Hi, had this paddle for about a year, and it's time to replace it (I don't play too often - may be once a week) and it's a bit too defensive for me. It took me about a month to apply enough strength to put the ball over the net consistently. I prefer to play a mixed type of game usually closer...
  16. [LP] Chinese Alternative for Long Distance Defense

Hey Guys, I am currently looking for a cheap alternative - most likely any chinese manufacturer - for a modern defense game. The long pips rubber should create heavy backspin in long distance chopping against topspins through friction - like Feint Long III and Curl 4 do. Does anyone have a...
  17. Cheaper T05H - T05 Combination Alternative

Hi friends, Everybody asks same type of questions, now it is my turn:) My head is about to blow up with rubber reviews... I am using on my FH T05H, BH T05 with TB ALC blade. I am a two-winged looper with 1300+ TTR score, have a good technique but lack of experience. I tend to hit hard on FH...
  18. Alternative to smelly Chinese rubbers

Hi everyone. I'm currently trying a setup based on EmRatThich's article "10 best blades". Stiga Allround Classic with Hurricane 3 Neo on FH and Stiga Mantra M on BH. It's actually a very enjoyable setup for me, a developing player. But... The Hurricane stinks of chemicals, and makes my hand, my...
  19. Cornilleau Hinotec OFF- size + alternative

Hello, does anybody know what the head dimensions of Cornilleau Hinotec OFF- are? And are there any alternatives with the same composition? I know only of Xiom Magellan, which is discontinued already and it has only 148x151 head size. Thank you all in advance.
  20. BTY Alc blade alternative

I'm looking for an alternative to Viscaria/TB Alc. My price range is around 100$ or cheaper and also, is Victas firefall AC a good alternative?