choosing

1. Need help choosing blade and rubbers.

So I need advice for witch blade and rubber should I choose. I am an offansive player, I have a Donic Shildkrot premade reket and have learned strokes with it, but i feel a lack of speed and spin in my strokes. I can spent around 100 euros. I relly like xiom vega pro rubbers, but I dont know...
  2. Choosing between Nittaku 40+ premium or Butterfly's 40+

Hi guys ,its that time already ( to buy balls) but the list is overwhelming ,so i norrowed it down to these two , any help would be apreciated ,thanks
  3. Choosing right blade for my game

Hi guys, I'm new here at this forum and I would like to get some advice about choosing a blade. I play with inverted rubbers and my playstyle is close to the table (and sometimes far from the table). I use my BH for an opening with a lot of spin but also BH drive/blocking over table and I use...
  4. Need help on choosing rubber

Hi all, I am new here! I am having difficulties choosing rubbers! I had used a pre-made Butterfly 402 for few years. Few months ago, I bought an ALC blade (84g) and a pair of Butterfly Rozena 1.9 mm for both backhand and forehand. Unfortunately, I found Rozena too bouncy for short-games. Most...
  5. Need help with choosing a new racket

*deleted*
  6. Question about choosing table tennis shoes

I have to buy new shoes because mine smells like sh.. sooo bad because the still is okay Mizuno shoes Now is the question which shoes to buy. The should cost max 60 Euro and fit sice 44. I would like to have shoees where my feets can get air so the new shoes doesent smell like sh.. so fast
  7. HELP choosing my new bat!!

Hi guys, I'm a beginner-Intermediate player. I've played table tennis properly in a club in 2014 and 2015 and I wasn't a bad player but not the best looper or anything. I then stopped and now I've started again about a month ago to play seriously and I will be playing league in September. I need...
  8. Struggle with choosing the correct material

I start playing again a couple of years ago. Started with safe rubbers. After 2 years my game was improving a lot and i decided to go for more expensive rubbers and I bought Andro Rasant Grip on both BH and FH. Now again 1 year further I improved a lot. I'm playing 3 evenings a week, mutiple...
  9. Looking for help choosing new blade in off- region

Help choosing new blade in off- region Hello everyone, First of all something about me. I started playing table tennis in 2007 and stopped 2011/12 because every player in my age just quit. I started playing again at my University 'club' last year right before WTTC. After one year with my old...
  10. help me for choosing ball

you can delete post I maked my choose
  11. Choosing new blade

Hi All, I am choosing a new blade that I want to stick with for a long time. Narrowed it down to DHS Hurricane Long 3, Carbonado 245, Viscaria and Timo Boll ALC. I am leaning towards Long 3 or Carbonado 245. Thoughts?
  12. Choosing a second bat.

Hey there. I'm new in this website, so first of all hi everione. Second of all, i would like to ask for advices from you guys. I want to buy my second Custom bat, i've used my previous bat for ~1 year, and i would like to get something which i can develop my style from. Here are my attributes...
  13. Need help on choosing blade (with TSPW and Yinhe E-3 characteristics)

Today, I have these two blades: Tibhar Stratus Power Wood (limba-limba-ayous-limba-limba) and Yinhe/Galaxy E-3 (limba-spruce-ayous-spruce-limba). I like the harder feel, the large head size (and larger sweet spot) and the speed of the Tibhar, but don’t like the bulky handle and I found it a...
  14. Choosing the right blade / determining blade speed info

Hello fellow TT enthusiasts, so I started playing TT as an adult at the age of 30 and been playing for 2 years now. I did play and even trained TT a bit (few months) as a kid at about 14 and had my blade from back than. So 15 years later when i started to play again and learn the strokes from...
  15. Choosing my next rubber as an all round player and a step up from mark v? Roughly 1.8

Well I have had a set up of ALL blade Donic Allplay and Mark V 1.8 mm both sides. I like this set up but now I want to see if I can go a bit further and try myself at some other rubber while being an all round player, as a context I might prefer chopping and cutting in the long haul but I do...
  16. Choosing rubber

Hi, I want to ask you for advice! I will change my rubbers soon, because my old MX-P worn out and unfortunately I boosted slightly my H3 max and it's more than 4mm, even after reglueing (and yes, it's a problem since I participate in official tournaments (U18)). I want to move from H3. I learned...
  17. Help choosing a new blade+rubber setup

Hello, I would like a little help on choosing a new racket. First of all, a bit my story as table tennis player for somehow you can establish a background. I started to play table tennis at age 14 (1990), at this time a racket or a brick it would be the same, I had 0 rallies till then. With a...
  18. need help choosing a blade.

hello everyone this is my first post in this forum so, greetings to everyone :D i need help choosing a blade that will suite hurricane 3 neo rubber, i currently have a Chinese racket that i bought for around 20$, when i first bought it i was a beginner but now as i advanced a little i needed a...
  19. Help with choosing a blade

Basically, right now I'm using a Donic Waldner Exclusive AR+. This blade has quite a bit of a ping to it so serving short but low is quite hard. Someone suggest a blade that you can attack very well with but also play the short game. By the way, the budget is £38. Thanks.
  20. Help with choosing custom racket (cpen or sh?)

Hey guys! This is my first post so I hope to get answers from you guys. I always looked up to this forum for great answers and today I'm going to ask somehow a personal question.:D I'm a righty shakehander in the Philippines and I've been playing table tennis for a year now with Tibhar Match...