david

1. be coached by David Diniz - TTPOR in Portugal

Table tennis coaching in Portugal with high performance coach David Diniz - TTPOR Imagine a beautiful beach at a sunny location and making it a Table Tennis holiday (best times to visit Spring and Summer due weather). Through this link, you can check my availability...
  2. 11 year old David Bjorkryd vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Hey everyone, During our recent visit to the Swedish Open with STIGA I challenged rising star David Bojorkryd to a 1 set showdown! David is the Swedish number 1 in the under 11's and is also the youngest player ever to qualify for the Swedish National Senior Championships! Jan Ove Waldner was...
  3. Hardbat v sandwich or David vs Goliath

Here's an interesting matchup. Martin Gunn, massively built at 6'4" and over 240llbs. He's a full-time hardbat player and here he's tested against 12yo Louis Price, 4'6" with a normal fast sandwich bat. Martin is an old top junior and active on the veterans scene while Louis is an upcoming...
  4. FS: Butterfly - Keyshot ST, Gergely 21 ST, David Jacobs FL

For sale: Butterfly Keyshot ST, 1st series, first composite blade which has Butterfly ever made, 93 g, price 230 eur Butterfly Gergely 21 ST, 1st series, Tamca 5000, 87 g, price 120 eur Butterfly David Jacobs FL, Tamca 5000, 90 g, very rare blade, price 220 eur Contact on PM or mail...
  5. David Beckham plays Table Tennis!

This is one of the warmest videos I have seen in a long time. David Beckham is currently in Nepal doing charity work, playing table tennis & soccer with the kids. David is visiting the earthquake disaster areas. Check out the awesome table they are playing on :)
  6. TableTennisDaily's David Wetherill Wins 2015 Malmo Open!

Last weekend, TableTennisDaily's David Wetherill & Lee Wilkinson travelled to Sweden to compete in the Malmo Open - one of the world's largest disability sporting events outside of the Paralympics. Both were competing in Men's Class 6 where the number 1 seed was former World & Paralympic...
  7. Paul David Escapeologist

This is an article about my table tennis coach: Paul David. He had a great run at the recent Goodwill Games scoring two amazing comebacks and achieving his highest international ranking ever. Paul is an awesome guy, and an amazing coach who has helped my game improve sooooo much...
  8. Table Tennis Legend Cai Zhenhua Appointed President Of The Chinese Football Association!

It was announced on Tuesday that former table tennis world champion Cai Zhenhua has recently been appointed the new president of the Chinese Football Association (CFA)! Cai Zhenhua, right, with footballing legend David Beckham in China last year. Photograph: Getty Images Cai Zhenhua who also...
  9. David Wetherill National UK player - Awesome shot!

Hi guys. Just found this awesome video of David Wetherill at the paralympics games making a fadeaway kill shot! Just epic... nothing more to say :) Foto: Reuters
  10. T

David McBeath at Fusion Masters

David at 19yo is a young England hopeful that has improved a lot over the past couple of years. Here he is playing against Ryan Owen and Paul Drinkhall.