wrong

1. Yasaka Rakza 7 is doming the wrong way

This rubber, Rakza 7 right after taking out of it's envelope has developed a dome. It curls up exactly the opposite way as it would when one uses the boosters on the sponge. I got another couple of rubbers (61 seconds) that are doing the same. When glued down using either revo3 or XVT...
  2. What's Wrong with Harimoto's FH?

After much ado, here it is.
  3. Wrong Handed Timo Boll vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Hey guys! Bit of fun today. We all know how well Timo Boll swaps hands and plays an incredible right handed shot! So today we put his wrong hand to the test in a fun 1 set challenge match where I use my strong hand against Timo's weak hand :) Watch the video below:
  4. Chinese Rubber=No Catapult : Wrong????

Hey everone! I am playing and thinking about Chinese rubber for a while and there are some things i dont understand. My Basic Information was always, that Chinese rubber is very hard, has nearly no catapult, but extremly high spin. I have been talking with a lot of People about that and...
  5. Kurashima: We Fielded the Wrong Line-Up

This one deserves its own thread. Kurashima: We Fielded the Wrong Line-Up Alleged-Japan-hater-n-supporter reporting here. It's reported Mizutani suffered from lower-back pain before the match with England. Sounds real from a Japanese report on the 28th...
  6. Your first setup, Or where did it all go wrong?

Inspired by a recent thread I took myself the freedom to create this thread. So what happened? :) My first real racket was a premade Stiga bat > something like this http://stigatabletennis.com/en/products/flexure-5-star/ It did cost about 125$... However it wasnt even that bad, soft rubbers...
  7. Walking the Talk: My drop shot collection 60fps

Here, for the first time I was able to change the setting to 60fps slowmotion. But, this muted the audio, don't really know why that happens. Somebody could enlighten on that. So, I will speak about the challenges in this drill. Here, since I use the table placed near the net, the ball travel...
  8. Wrong Services ? Boosters ? Prohibited Pips ?

Hi, :) I think that ITTF should do apply rules, or should change them to make them apply : services, boosters, speed glue, prohibited pips ; some players applies, some others not => there is no longer equality. So, we have made a PETITION for it. The link is on the facebook page, there ...
  9. Something wrong with Qatar Open

Am I the only one who noticed it ? The crowd at the Qatar open ? It wasn't empty as usual. It was full of african people in the rows of seats. Obviously, Qatar wants to show for the world cup that they love sports and that they have an audience that's enthousiastic about it. So, they paid, or...
  10. My penhold grip: right or wrong

Here is my grip. I can hold my blade easy and comfortable But my friend told that my grip is wrong, he recommend that grip. It is difficult to hold blade and I feel that my blade is going to fly when I loop or smash How do you think? What right? What wrong? And my rpb
  11. It's all gone wrong

Is it just me or does anyone else get nights where you just can't hit the ball on the table. Maybe some coaching Dan or maybe getting accepted at college and train, train, train. By the way do they still use blackboards and chalk or do I use a paper and pen? Laptop? Hahaha
  12. Wrong to defeat this Old-School Dude like that ???

I visited a club in Pyungtaek, not so far from LPer OOAK forum member Not-Bob's favorite Korean club. I played a lot of matches winning the majority, narrowly losing a couple, and losing one 3-1 where I was postered. They use the handicap system there 2 points handicap for the first level of...
  13. Is it bad or wrong to use rubber cleaner too much in your rubber?

okay so my paddle keeps getting full of dust after i play so im always cleaning it .. for some reason i dont feel like my tenergy05 is the same as when i first got it.. :( im i using to much rubber cleaner? someone PLEASE answer..