h301

1. DHS h301 vs DHS hurricane long v

How do these two blades compare? Would h301 go well with globe 999 national blue sponge on fh and yasaka mark v 2.0 mm on bh? or hl5 Thanks..
  2. DHS H301 vs Timo Boll Alc

Can anyone compare these two blades. I have DHS 301 but I wonder if it is worth paying extra to Butterfly timo Boll ALC?
  3. H301 vs Persson Powerplay

Can anyone compare these blades? playing with the Powerplay atm.
  4. DHS H301 vs BT Timo Boll ZLF

Hey! What do You think what are pros and cons of this two blades. Maybe some comparision? I use H301 now but I think to choose TB ZLF. Will it be a good change?
  5. DHS H301 vs. Butterfly Viscaria

Hello! I am already six months playing with viscaria (05+05fx). Doing successes. Very linear. But sometimes I need more control and confidence. And little less speed. Before viscaria I'm trying long 5. Comfortable grip, pleasant wood feel. But too much flexible, non-linear and require large...
  6. Help Between DHS H301 or Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC for Nittaku Hurricane Neo 3!

Hey, everyone: Lately, I've been reading about Chinese rubbers and I've come along this: http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/nittaku-hurricane-neo-3-8701 To provide some background information, I used to play with Zhang Jike Super ZLC + Tibhar Evo MXP + Rasant Powergrip. I tested DHS...
  7. Blade for H3 mid distance looping? H301?

Sup guys, I'm back with another question! (Yaaaaayyyy) Christmas is just around the corner and I will probably be getting a new blade, and a month ago, without research i bought the dhs power G12 not realizing it wasn't the blade that was ideal for me. So I returned it to the store. The reason...