mixed

1. ITTF to Bid for Mixed Team Event for Future Olympics

Spinning off from the WTTC thread as it'd get drowned out otherwise. Good point raised there. Steve Dainton touched on that. http://sports.sina.com.cn/others/pingpang/2019-04-28/doc-ihvhiewr8694313.shtml At the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, the table tennis mixed doubles event will enter the Olympic...
  2. Mixed Singles?

Was there ever a mixed singles event at high level? Seeing players like Mima Ito or Ding Ning, I wonder if the difference in level between Men's and Women's game is enough to justify separating the events.
  3. ITTF confirmed mixed doubles rules at 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games

Thomas Weikert said in Shanghai on the opening day of ITTF Museum, for mixed doubles at 2020 Tokyo, each association (up to 3 men and 3 women) can attend 5 events. Previously, it was proposed that each association has to choose 4 out of 5 events. Only 1 mixed doubles pair from each association...
  4. Ma Long also trains in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)

Unexpectedly, Ma Long also does mixed martial arts (MMA) at the Fighting Bros Club in Beijing. He started MMA training since 2012 with wrestler and MMA fighter Yang Honggang. Ma Long has pretty impressive technique if you ask me! Check out Ma Long's MMA training in the video here:
  5. Mixed TT & Football trickshot for BBC program

Hi guys! Two weeks ago people of british channel BBC came to my town to film a little pice from kids sport program 'Kick About +'. They want to do a section in which the football freestyler champion John Franworth go around europe countries looking for the best freestylers of other sports, so...
  6. Mixed Double Tournament

Is there any tournament only for mixed double??
  7. History In The Making! North Korea Are The Mixed Doubles Champions! (VIDEO)

Incredible scenes took place today at the 2013 World Table Tennis Championships as tears shed from North Korea's Kim Hyok Bong and Kim Jong Win. The national anthem played and the flag of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea was raised in their honour to the newly mixed doubles champions...
  8. WTTC 2013 - Videos

Hi guys, The World Table Tennis Championships 2013 has now commenced! There are lots of matches (videos) coming in from youtubers from the group stages in the various events from the World Championships. We can use this thread as a means to display all the latest match videos from this...
  9. Mixed doubles??

Heey guys! First of all, my apologies for not being update to the news... I noticed that chinese players are playing doubles with koreans players at Korean Open. My question is: why?
  10. European Mixed Double 2012

Hi guys, the final match and other interesting matches about this good torunament. Photo by: sport.rol.ro Final Again: