brands

1. Which player has the most signature equipment in different brands ?

Hi, it might be a silly question, but as I was looking at the impressive U2's Adam Clayton's signature basses inventory, (yep, nearly all of them bring him royalties when one's sold anywhere on the planet... talk about a businessman !) I thought it would be interesting to know which player in...
  2. Do players like Dimitri change their equipment due to sponsorship with other brands?

I got some news from early 2020 that Dimitrij Ovtcharov had signed a partnership with Butterfly (one of the biggest table tennis brands). If he now sponsors Butterfly, does he change his equipment (blade or rubber)? For example, Dimitrij's blade is Donic Ovtcharov Senso. Does he change his blade...
  3. Joola Rossi Emotion - what would be similar performing blades in other brands

Greetings! I have been using an old Joola Rossi Emotion for several years now. I bought it second hand. Joola Rossi Emotion (JRE) is my choice among my dozen or so wood and carbon blades. I can't find a supplier for my blade in the country. I wonder what would be the equivalent or similar in...
  4. Observation on blade designs of various well-known brands(controversial...probably)

As I dig research deeper into table tennis blades, I noticed different brands tend to have a certain style, for better or for worse. You may have a different opinion on aesthetic but just so you know. You are wrong. Just kidding. :rolleyes: (Surprise! It is a generalisation, which is not...
  5. Material combination help / tips

I am thinking of buying the Xiom Extreme S blade, but I am in doubt as to which rubbers would be the best combination to use, it would take a few indications. Rasanter R47 or Rasanter R42 or BlueStorm Z2 or Corllineau Target Pro GT-H47 or Thibar MX-P, what combination would be best? I accept...
  6. Is the term 'hardness' comparable between brands?

I'm considering testing something slightly softer (and lighter!) than my Bluefire M2. Looking at the marketed hardness from different brands I start to wonder if this is an exact thing or something more like speed and spin, that you really can't compare using marketing figures (eg. Donic might...
  7. Most Underrated Brands

Sup everyone! There are a ton of table tennis brands out there, plenty with a ton of hype and praise. But in your opinion, what are the most underrated brands that deserve more praise for their consistent quality products and reasonable prices, even if they have limited advertising or few to no...