szlc

1. Harimoto innerforce SZLC alternative? back-up blade for tournaments

Hello,So I bought myself a Harimoto Inner SZLC at a 40% discount ( someone bought it and stoppoed playing and sold it to me brand new), I and it works like charmMy problem is that Amateur tournaments here, you play around 10 matches in a day, with lots of people in the same room, high...
  2. Szlc vs zlc especially interforce/ (regular zlc also appreciated)

Szlc vs zlc especially interforce/ (regular zlc comparison also appreciated) Well I have a itch that I can not cure EJ Disease that spread almost like Covid... While I am mostly an Stiga man curiosity got the best of me and I started looking into butterfly blades, specifically INTERFORCE ZLC...
  3. Layers of following Blades Lin Gaoyuan ZLC and SZLC, Harimoto Innerforce ZLC and SZLC

Hi, Do anybody know the Layers of following Blades: Lin Gaoyuan ZLC and SZLC, Harimoto Innerforce ZLC and SZLC Do any of this blades use Limba ?? Take Care! Ray
  4. Butterfly introduces Lin Gaoyuan ZLC and SZLC Blades

http://www.butterfly-china.com/Home/Product_List?channelId=35 Butterfly introduces new Lin Gaoyuan ZLC and Lin Gaoyuan Super ZLC blades, as Zhang Jike starts to get pushed out from branding as as now retired player. I find this to be a strange decision as LGY's time as a CNT mainstay could be...
  5. Fs zjk szlc

Sold. Sold.
  6. Best fit rubbers for Mizutani SZLC

Hi guys , Currently Im playing with a Primorac carbon with T05FX on BH and T80 on FH. Overall the combo is nice , i did play with Rakza 7 before on FH and soft on BH. I do feel the FH is better with T80 but the BH is about the same. Now moving to the new blade (Jun Mizutani Super ZLC) iam a...
  7. EJ: MJ SZLC or VISCARIA ? Please help me!

Hi, since i didn't do anything for my birthday yesterday, i decided to buy a new blade! :) I am currently using a viscaria, but am interested in the Mizutani Super ZLC blade. Could any of you please tell me how the viscaria compares to the MJ SZLC in terms of speed, spin/dwell time, control...
  8. Selling BUTTERFLY BLADES SZLC ZLC AND xiom vega tour dhs 37 Degree ma long

Can Sell as Blades only or with the rubbers on them. Offers are welcome although they are already reasonably priced compared to brand new ones... Please note: I only really need to sell one or two of these after they sell I'll be removing the rest, so the current decent prices is for a limited...
  9. Serials system on Butterfly blades

Hi! I was wondering why some people are searching for Butterfly blades serial N or O etc. I'm interested because I have a Jun Mizutani SZLC ST with "serial O". I will problably sell the blade (just too fast). Some says it has to do with what year it was made, but it sounds kinda odd so if...
  10. LF Zhang Jike SZLC ST Handle Serial "N"

LF Zhang Jike SZLC ST Handle Serial "N" and preferred if it came with box with matching serial. Please specify weight and price and condition. Looking to pay around £250 Kind regards, J